Rodney,Dzeko and Bob

I'm very disappointed so many of our Bosnian friends are taking issue with Carlos. Edin will come good, and will strike up a partnership with Carlos. It'll just take time.

Carlos' selfishness leads to lots of goals and leads to us winning games so the idea that he needs to be sacrificed to incorporate Dzeko is IMO counterproductive. Makes more sense to let him get up to speed with the league, and then find a system which gets the best out of both players.

BillyShears said:
I'm very disappointed so many of our Bosnian friends are taking issue with Carlos. Edin will come good, and will strike up a partnership with Carlos. It'll just take time.

Carlos' selfishness leads to lots of goals and leads to us winning games so the idea that he needs to be sacrificed to incorporate Dzeko is IMO counterproductive. Makes more sense to let him get up to speed with the league, and then find a system which gets the best out of both players.

well said :)

the reason back in rodneys introduction, was that we had wynn davies playing a very forward position, dropping him was probably one of the biggest mistakes ever made by any city management, he was absolutly quality, one of the most underated players of his generation, all i can say on edwin is look at wynn,s style of play then look at edwins, very similar type of player, i don,t think it had anything to do with edwin resting the result, it was infact to accomodate a new system to suit the back four,but if you have a goalkeeper making elementary mistakes you cannot blame the forward player? i think the lad is total quality and without doubt a bargain compared to the other two big buys bought this transfer window?

BillyShears said:

Billy, as a Bosnian I can say that stupidity has no borders... ;)
Some of them are missing the bigger picture as they are to much in love...

Looking at Chelsea on Saturday, it looked to me as though the introduction of Torres may (hopefully) have produced the very effect you are talking about. Like Torres, Dzeko is an excellent player but, maybe, now is not the time to change the system that got us so high up the table. Certainly not overnight anyway much as we'd all like that.

Wreckless Alec said:
Looking at Chelsea on Saturday, it looked to me as though the introduction of Torres may (hopefully) have produced the very effect you are talking about. Like Torres, Dzeko is an excellent player but, maybe, now is not the time to change the system that got us so high up the table. Certainly not overnight anyway much as we'd all like that.

exactly, it all takes time, as much as I'd love to see him start every match it isn't possible at the moment because he's not there just yet...but when gets up to speed and starts putting in performances he's capable of, and starts scoring and him and Tevez get to know each other's ways they'll be deadly...

Now, just a thought, in his interview on the OS Tevez didn't talk about Dzeko at all, just mentioned they are waiting for Mario to recover, I hope it's just a paranoid misinterpretation but it feels like Carlos isn't very content with the signing of Dzeko...situation on the pitch shows that he doesn't pass the ball often apart from silva, but then again, it's the same with the rest of the players....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.