Rodney Marsh has him sussed....

Speaking of Rodney just wanted to let people know that the hardback edition of his auto-biography 'I was born a Loose Cannon' is for sale in The Works discount bookshops for £2.99. Picked it up at the Merseyway Stockport branch last week.

Certainly worth a read as there is plenty about his time at City with lots of his opinions about the players and management. However I would not recommend it to the people on this site who cannot cope with the slightest criticism of us.

Just to give an idea of what he thought about his time with us this is one quote

' There has always always been one thing I have cared desperately about, still do and always have done, and that is my respect for the way City fans treated me. I wanted to go out in every game with the aim of entertaining them and to win, and I have never lost that or my respect for those fans. I still have a huge affection for the City fans. Man City is alwys the first result I look for. I've never had a better relationship with fans than at City.

“I look at QPR as my club,” Marsh told talkSPORT. “I had great times at Manchester City and Fulham but QPR is my club but I look at them and think the players they bought like Kieron Dyer, Shaun Wright-phillips and Joey Barton were not the players QPR needed.

He's just earning a few quid which I can appreciate.

But it's like he's got 3 birds on the go at the same time.

He's a bigamist claiming to love both clubs as much as each other whereas in reality MCFC (That's us) are just getting sloppy seconds :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.