#16 | Rodri - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guarantee that if he starts the final, he is the player that Chelsea will target. He has had a good season overall but his speed of thought at times against the very best sides catches him out.
Why was he the only midfield player in the side at the start of the game. We went from a team packed with midfielders, to having only one. When he got pick pocketed the first goal he had no one to pass to.

I thought he was our man of the match today up to that horrendous fuck up.
Agree. He was mostly on his own in midfield. Pep was mad with the front runners for not giving him a forward outlet in the incident and of course once he lost the ball other mistakes happened before the ball went in the net.

Why was he the only midfield player in the side at the start of the game. We went from a team packed with midfielders, to having only one. When he got pick pocketed the first goal he had no one to pass to.

I agree that Peps line up was a disaster in the making and players should have shown for the pass but he has to do better with that situation.

He plays for the foul in really dangerous areas. Mistake waiting to happen. Today wasn't his fault as he was on his own but he really does worry me at times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.