16 | Rodri 2024/25

Was it ever disclosed what his injury was in the final? Seems to have just been forgotten, could very well be several weeks off starting pre-season yet if it was any kind of pull or tear. Doubt we see him in action this month. Get him ready and firing for Arsenal and we'll be good.

Was it ever disclosed what his injury was in the final? Seems to have just been forgotten, could very well be several weeks off starting pre-season yet if it was any kind of pull or tear. Doubt we see him in action this month. Get him ready and firing for Arsenal and we'll be good.
Was he back in training this week? Lots of pics on social media of the squad, but I can't recall seeing Rodri.

Was he back in training this week? Lots of pics on social media of the squad, but I can't recall seeing Rodri.
No but he wasn't due back yet, he and the England lads got longer having made the final so can't tell anything by that. I believe they were welcome to come back anytime this week if they wish, but get until start of next week if they want it. Not seen any of them back in training yet.

Hasn't done shit so far this season. Don't know what the fuss is about.

Absolutely desperate to see a City player parade a Ballon d'Or trophy at the Etihad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.