16 | Rodri 2024/25

Only reported back on Wednesday I guess he had spent these two days filing forms taking medicial test fitting new shirt completing mandatory anti harassment training. Then probably only went through 1/3 unread emails. Like all of us come back from 1 month vacation. :)
Yeah, but CityXtra need to blast out the headline
'City suffer second major injury blow'...
My arse.

He's the best player in the world for me, and has been for a few years. The heartbeat of Man City and Spain, and has more influence on his teams than anyone else in the world.

I play a lot of football and have done for decades (I am in my forties now) and he's a proper footballer's footballer. LIke Xavi and Iniesta were in the previous generation.

He doesn't get as much attention as he should in the stats era, but when you watch him play you see his quality and calmness. His passing, pressing, football IQ, blocking off passing lanes, building up play, and all that good stuff that makes a team operate well.

Looking forward to another good season of his masterclasses when fit and ready.

A fully deserved mini break even if it is against Chelsea. Got to find other solutions first before going into the transfer market to cover for Rodri's absences.

Poor fucker about to be flogged to death again. Be done @ 30.
A big worry even more so with a new contract extension on offer, he has made several comments about playing too much, let's hope that it's not going to come back and hit us hard.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.