16 | Rodri 2024/25

His signature on that contract extension is going to be a pivotal moment in our medium term history.

Rodri's signature is just as important as Pep's for me.

His signature on that contract extension is going to be a pivotal moment in our medium term history.

Rodri's signature is just as important as Pep's for me.

Yep we need him to extend because Madrid have started there let's get Rodri on a free tap up campaign!

He would be the final piece in the Madrid jigsaw, they know it, we know it and I am sure Rodri knows it.

It will be a huge boost to get him to sign that extension.
Rodri has contract till 2027...

How can Madrid get him for free ?

Rodri has contract till 2027...

How can Madrid get him for free ?
Not sure, some on here are plain paranoid.

There is not a club in the world that would not want Rodri, we should rejoice in that and the fact that he will almost certainly want to stay with us in his peak years says everything about our club.

Not sure, some on here are plain paranoid.

There is not a club in the world that would not want Rodri, we should rejoice in that and the fact that he will almost certainly want to stay with us in his peak years says everything about our club.
Yep and even if Rodri wants to go, there is price Madrid should pay.

Alvarez cost 75 ? then Rodri is worth 250-300m, plus they have to give him same salary City offers, which means that he and Mbappe will be highest earners of RM team, ahead of Bellinghem and Vinicius.

If Madrid wants to take him for free, then they will have to wait for 3 years and by that time Rodri will be 31, which means that prime years of football he will still play for City before moving to Madrid.

So I think City have made a great business, extending his contract before Rodri became Godri :D
Now club has luxury to relax and enjoy.

Yep and even if Rodri wants to go, there is price Madrid should pay.

Alvarez cost 75 ? then Rodri is worth 250-300m, plus they have to give him same salary City offers, which means that he and Mbappe will be highest earners of RM team, ahead of Bellinghem and Vinicius.

If Madrid wants to take him for free, then they will have to wait for 3 years and by that time Rodri will be 31, which means that prime years of football he will still play for City before moving to Madrid.

So I think City have made a great business, extending his contract before Rodri became Godri :D
Now club has luxury to relax and enjoy.
Obviously, it would be a record fee without question and one of the biggest contracts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.