Rodri charged by UEFA over Gibraltar chant

Native American Reservations, which families were forcibly moved to, are set up in such a way that they fall outside of a lot of the advantages of living in the US. They're taxed by the same state but don't have access to all of it's benefits and services, such as welfare, health insurance etc.

Of course nowadays they have the right to leave the reservation, where once they didn't, but the fact they were moved there in the first place, without fully enfranchising those who stay, means they are systematically shut out.

They are often kept from voting too by Voter ID laws, where their own documents are not recognised and they are not entitled to standard documentation.
Cheers for that. I live in Canada and know all too well that the natives are treated very differently from the rest of us.
I didn’t realize that they were denied rights in the states though.

Cheers for that. I live in Canada and know all too well that the natives are treated very differently from the rest of us.
I didn’t realize that they were denied rights in the states though.
What's the situation like in Canada? I know historically they've had the same issues, but I don't know what Canada is like for natives currently. I have heard specific time-specific issues but not more broadly.

for such a clever guy it was a really daft an unnecessary thing to do. Another rendition of Rodri’s on fire would have been much more sensible.
Rodri's on fire
His opinion is denigrating.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.