Rodri charged by UEFA over Gibraltar chant

You obviously know very little about the politics of the area. For both Gibraltarians and the Spanish this is not just about 'some fucknugget' taking offence. Anyone who has been to the area knows how both sides feel about it.
I don't claim to be an expert by any means but I know enough to be aware of the situation and feelings. Im saying It's some fucknugget taking offence because it's a professional footballer celebrating a win coming out with something a bit daft after a few drinks, It is ultimately harmless.

If anybody is being rattled by that, they've got far greater problems to deal with. He isn't somebody with political influence about to start some political crusadeweit would have been forgotten about already had uefa not decided to make something of nothing.

Probably reduces the chances of him getting the Balloon door somehow for “insert name of Real Madrid player or Messi here”….
So long as messi doesn’t refer to the faulklands as Malvinas he’ll be odds on to win it again

I read it was all UEFA competitions and He's likely to get a 2 match ban

However Spain play 2 UEFA Nations League matches on the 5th and 8th Sept before the first CL match in w/c 16th Sept so it could actually work perfectly for us
I say he should be banned for all UEFA Nations League matches this season.

You know, to really teach him a lesson.

Banner should be “The Rock of Gibraltar, horse Jizz means more”
Picture of a giant horse cock metamorphosis with a ship cannon launching a load on a sinking swamp with rats running from the sinking ship which has a big red nose on its bow

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.