Rodri extends his contract until 2027

Excellent news. One of the things Im looking forward to next season is Rodri's next thunderbastard. His equalizer against Villa doesnt get the credit it deserves, it was a stunning finish. And the amount of tears he shed when celebrating Gundogs 3rd shows how much he loves City.

Last edited:
Worryingly starting to look like Ronaldo, hope he gets past US immigration ok next week.
Haha, thought that at one stage when the light caught his molars (:

Class act, intelligent, articulate and immersed himself in the city and the club, another perfect pro the club did homework on and it shines through, he alluded to it when he states ‘hard work, determination and willingness to succeed’.

He became the best holding midfielder in Europe last year for me and will only kick on further, he’s a hybrid of busquets and dinho

Did he drop a bollock then in the interview when alluding to the number of signings we’ve made?

Excellent news. One of the things Im looking forward too next season is Rodri's next thunderbastard. His equalizer against Villa doesnt get the credit it deserves, it was a stunning finish. And the amount of tears he shed when celebrating Gundogs 3rd shows how much he loves City.
Indeed but the arsenal goal away, for pure emotion and not two feks given to the tarquins fans, was one of the moments of the season…

I don’t know if people have watched back the Arsenal home win 5-0, but both gundigans headed goal, and Rodri’s side foot pass into the net, are almost carbon copies of the villa goals!

Great news, he has really grown into the role in midfield, great player, really improves us when he's playing.

Excellent news. One of the things Im looking forward to next season is Rodri's next thunderbastard. His equalizer against Villa doesnt get the credit it deserves, it was a stunning finish. And the amount of tears he shed when celebrating Gundogs 3rd shows how much he loves City.
Good shout.i still remember watching in a pub in Sheffield..the very first Rodri Missile.was his home debut,against Spurs...he didn't score,but went close,a real cannonball of a shot which made me gasp.
Wasn't expecting that from The Robot,but I'm used to it now...hope he scores a few more thunderbastards this season.if on target...no keeper is saving them .id enjoyed his 1st appearance in the league at WHU. An accomplished deep centre mid show...but that Spurs Rocket alerted me to his goal scoring potential.

Great player.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.