Rodri Highest Rated Player in EA Sports FC 25

SebastianBlue

President, International Julian Alvarez Fan Club
For those interested in such things, it was leaked to today that Rodri—along with our very own Haaland, Real Madrid’s Mbappe, and Barca’s Bonmati—is the highest rated player in FC 25 with an overall rating of 91, ahead of Vinicius Jr (90), Kane (90, which I think is laughable), King Kev (90), and Bellingham (90, also laughable).

He becomes the first CDM in FIFA/FC game history to be the highest rated player, further recognising his extreme dominance in the position across club and international football.

Other player ratings from the leak:

89 Van Dijk (farcically high in my opinion)
89 Salah (not as farcical as Van Dijk, but still a bit high for me)
89 Odegaard
89 Lautaro Martinez (far too high)
89 Donnarumma
89 Courtois (also a bit high given his last season)
89 Allison (again, too high in my opinion)
88 Oblak
88 Wirtz
88 Valverde (reckon he should be a 90)
88 Rudiger (far, far too high for the shitehousing ****)
88 Father Ruben (about right for me)
88 Lewandowski (too high for his current state)
88 Kobel
88 Griezemann
88 Foden (probably about right, but reckon he’ll be 90 next season if he replicates last season’s performances)
88 Bernardo (I think this is fair)
88 Eddie (same as above)
87 Sommer
87 Saliba (a bit too high, though he is a very good defender)
87 Bastoni
87 Musiala
87 De Jong (seems a bit high given his recent season)
87 Emi Martinez (really don’t like him, but probably fair)
87 Ilkay (I think this is about right, as well)

Stopped playing this as I can’t stand the rating system. Much prefer Footy Manager if I’ve got a spare hour to kill.

Stopped playing this as I can’t stand the rating system. Much prefer Footy Manager if I’ve got a spare hour to kill.
I actually haven’t played since FIFA 22—I couldn’t play now, even if I tried, because of my physical limitations, anyway. But I still find these annual ratings very interesting, mostly because I usually disagree with EA’s assessments of the players various skills and attributes and, as a recovering data scientist, I am a sucker for qualitative analysis.

I have thought about getting back in to Football Manager, as I could actually play it, but I worry it would take over my life, given how addictive it can be for people like me and my immense amount of free time. ;-)

Had to stop buying FIFA a good few years ago, it just pushes your buttons. I caught myself about to chuck my controller through my front window and thought, I'm not really getting much enjoyment from this. Stick to single player games now much more relaxing.

I actually haven’t played since FIFA 22—I couldn’t play now, even if I tried, because of my physical limitations, anyway. But I still find these annual ratings very interesting, mostly because I usually disagree with EA’s assessments of the players various skills and attributes and, as a recovering data scientist, I am a sucker for qualitative analysis.

I have thought about getting back in to Football Manager, as I could actually play it, but I worry it would take over my life, given how addictive it can be for people like me and my immense amount of free time. ;-)
A lot of the EA ratings are ruined by management agencies making ‘recommendations’.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.