Rodri Highest Rated Player in EA Sports FC 25

Had to stop buying FIFA a good few years ago, it just pushes your buttons. I caught myself about to chuck my controller through my front window and thought, I'm not really getting much enjoyment from this. Stick to single player games now much more relaxing.
Yeah, I never really played multiplayer FIFA unless it was with my mates. I have always mostly played single player games because the online gaming scene is incredibly toxic (and just generally frustrating).

I did quite enjoy career mode for awhile but stopped some years ago, as they hadn’t really invested in it, instead lowing money in to Ultimate Team, which I find to be vapid and exploitative.

Now I can’t play FIFA full stop, but am still interested in the ratings and other elements just because of my lifelong interest in analysis and football.

And will always maintain an interest in how City players are rated!

Yeah, I never really played multiplayer FIFA unless it was with my mates. I have always mostly played single player games because the online gaming scene is incredibly toxic (and just generally frustrating).

I did quite enjoy career mode for awhile but stopped some years ago, as they hadn’t really invested in it, instead lowing money in to Ultimate Team, which I find to be vapid and exploitative.

Now I can’t play FIFA full stop, but am still interested in the ratings and other elements just because of my lifelong interest in analysis and football.

And will always maintain an interest in how City players are rated!

It's a different game single player! I still enjoy playing offline at a friend's house. Online just feels like you are at the mercy of the games scripting, when the game decides you aren't winning that's it! It's not even fun when it's in your favour because you feel like you could do almost anything and still win.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.