Rodri Injury Updates | City say ligament injury (pg117)

Sounds like there is a possibility it isn't a full rupture of the ACL.

Not getting my hopes up yet though, just going to assume he's out for the season until we hear the news.

It’s obviously bad, but at least Pep’s “some opinions that it will be less than we thought” comments offer a glimmer of hope.

If we are lucky and its not a full ACL type reconstruction required, maybe he could get fit for the CWC. Otherwise best case scenario is he recovers in time to have a full pre season ready for next year.

I did my ACL in 2000 (well everyone else is telling their story )

Pain was so bad I was borderline spewing up, I was trembling just after it happened; you just know when it’s something bad.

A pro player bitd famously returned after 4 months which was ridiculously quick. Most return between 6-12 months.

Rodri will be getting the best care available of course. All this bollocks about partial tears is just that. A partial tear normally results in reconstructive surgery either way.

FWIW it’s plays on your mind mentally after returning and some say you never fully recover, but plenty have in the last 15 years so nothing to be too concerned about long term.

This old git still has a kick about once a week to an alright standard 24 years later, mine was done at Trafford General on the NHS, not quite the level which Rodders will receive.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.