Rodri Injury Updates | Pep says further tests awaited

Yeah, it happens. Like I said, normal people don’t get their MRI done within 24 hours and the kind of care that Rodders does. Due to the 9 month recovery you want to get that underway asap. I do think level of swelling makes a difference though too, but as Rodders was wandering round without a brace and crutches my guess is he hasn’t got significant swelling so should be operated on pretty quickly, if he needs surgery.

Unfortunately, for mere minion like me, my ACL being done next week is 8 months after I suffered the injury! Haha.
Do you know Are you having a hamstring graft or patella tendon graft?

Hamstring mate.
The only reason I asked was that the patella tendon graft has never given me an inch of trouble but the hamstring graft (in my other knee) snapped and it’s still snapped. Lasted about five years. The patella graft surgery was miles better aswell, Less recovery time for a start. Good luck with your opp mate.

The only reason I asked was that the patella tendon graft has never given me an inch of trouble but the hamstring graft (in my other knee) snapped and it’s still snapped. Lasted about five years. The patella graft surgery was miles better aswell, Less recovery time for a start. Good luck with your opp mate.
Can’t give that a like, lol. Is what it is, it’s a top surgeon doing it so got as much faith as is possible, he does Prem footballers and Super League players etc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.