Rodri Injury Updates | Pep says further tests awaited

That’s mad, really don’t get how there could be such a big difference of opinions. It’s certainly not a straight ACL rupture then, as that would be easy to diagnose.
Very similar to opinions in the match thread on McAtee's performance tonight.

A reminder it is long recovery, but that can be totally successful.

Can’t give that a like, lol. Is what it is, it’s a top surgeon doing it so got as much faith as is possible, he does Prem footballers and Super League players etc.
Very best to you Rammy. Sports surgeons definitely know their shit - the guy who did mine was the Yale Football team doctor. The hamstring graft is normally what top level athletes opt for but I had a cadavre graft which was advised given my age.

My suspicion is it is not ACL. ACL whether partial or complete tear is pretty much always surgery + 6-9 months rehab, particularly for a top athlete.

I`m no GP but seeing Rodders actually walk off the park without a stretcher gives me a bit of hope.Would you be able to put down any weight bearing on it,if it was that bad ?
I don`t know the answer but a couple of you have had similar problems in the past.
ACL tears seem to mean that you can still walk normally. They mean that if you turn and put weight on your knee that the ACL missing means the knee doesn’t move in that turn and can make the leg collapse and tear other ligaments and tendons.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.