Rodrigo Hernandez - Atletico confirm deal - p192

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whenever we sign a player, fcbarca says he's coming because of pep. We signed players before pep. Maybe he's coming for the weather, or the arndale?
May as well get a ban next summer then , no one will sign for Peps last year.:(

Whenever we sign a player, fcbarca says he's coming because of pep. We signed players before pep. Maybe he's coming for the weather, or the arndale?

Pre-Pep, if there's a player in the market and City & Barcelona are going after them it's pretty obvious who the player will choose 9/10. Pep tips the scales

Someone literally lifted BarcaFC's words from this thread and made a news tweet of it. Lol.

#insidesources

No, I merely posted what I gleaned from credible tweets earlier in the day that others eventually caught up with

Pre-Pep, if there's a player in the market and City & Barcelona are going after them it's pretty obvious who the player will choose 9/10. Pep tips the scales
Hmm. So De Jong? De Ligt? Barca still the bigger draw despite Pep and partly because you lot pay more

Hmm. So De Jong? De Ligt? Barca still the bigger draw despite Pep and partly because you lot pay more

Maybe you misunderstood what I posted, 9/10 a player chooses Barcelona - like De Jong & probably De Ligt. Pep, however, can tip the scales back to move it from 9/10 towards the middle or even in the other direction

And no, Barcelona aren't paying more than any club can - they have something that cannot be bought and this is what draws so many of the biggest players in the world. More so when they are Dutch and come from the Cruyff school. Same school as Pep - now imagine how great that draw was when he was coaching Barcelona?

Maybe you misunderstood what I posted, 9/10 a player chooses Barcelona - like De Jong & probably De Ligt. Pep, however, can tip the scales back to move it from 9/10 towards the middle or even in the other direction

And no, Barcelona aren't paying more than any club can - they have something that cannot be bought and this is what draws so many of the biggest players in the world. More so when they are Dutch and come from the Cruyff school. Same school as Pep - now imagine how great that draw was when he was coaching Barcelona?
How much were Coutinho, Dembele and De Jong? How much will De Ligt and Griezmann be? Be fair mate you spend big and no one bats an eyelid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.