rodrigo palacio in valencia for talks........

Failsworth_Blue said:
citoeast said:
I have acted in good faith, sadly I must now report that the most recent photo supplied by TFM to me dated 22/1/2009, to prove his midweek visit to Spain was genuine I have now found through google. I pointed out the date should have been 21/01/2009 at the time. I have further found on of the other two photos he supplied on google also.

The big problem is the one to prove his midweek visit to Spain was attached to an Article dated 26/12/2008, slight problem.

I must now state regrettably that I no longer believe or have faith in the TFM postings. He has been entertaining and polite and respectful to his doubters, sadly I believe the doubters have been right to doubt.

I await TFM to explain before I post links to the google photos. Sorry to lose these posts TFM as they have been brilant, shame they were not genuine.

Fair play to him he's been a good WUM but in all honesty i'm not surprised, talk of having lunch with David Villa and telling him about the messege board and all that was a bit far fetched for me

Are you mad? What is fair about deception for no reason but self promotion?

Failsworth_Blue said:
Fair play to him he's been a good WUM but in all honesty i'm not surprised, talk of having lunch with David Villa and telling him about the messege board and all that was a bit far fetched for me

Spot on Failsworth Blue. The obvious sign that he was a WUM was that he did it in the style of all the best conmen who has ever lived - through distraction.
Many people stopped questioning the logical likelihood of his BS about Villa because he had them running around wondering about the truthfulness of a photograph (which in itself would not have proved Villa was coming, even if it had been real) and a secondary rumour about Palacio (which also would not have proved Villa was coming).
So the 'evidence' people were questioning was evidence that wouldn't itself prove anything, while all the evidence which suggested he was bullshitting was being ignored because people were talking about his red herrings...

The guy created Keyser Söze (Usual Suspects) a made up story for which most have followed (myself included) with much interest.

I can only speculate but when I used to post on 606 there was a WUM called ARTETAOFGOODISON who always came on the board and tried to innially wind-up but after a while became friendly but still obviously still had deep rooted jealousy....

I can only assume its him as he always had too much time on his hands...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.