Rodwell Back Soon

Any player worth his salt should do well with us, given the undisputed talent in the team. Mancini's recent omission of Balotelli is a clear signal to the squad that nobody should expect to make the bench, let alone the starting eleven, and that application on the training field will not go unnoticed.

I expect Rodwell to earn some invaluable game time in December, as he and Garcia will be used when Toure is at the ACON in the new year.

Like Sinclair I really want this lad to do well for us, and for himself.

Not easy coming from a place like Everton to the premier league champions and into tough CL games like Dortmund. Huge step up in expectation and class level.

Lets get behind the lad.

I'm not sure whether it's the blue tint in my eyes or a genuine feeling but I think he'll do well if we give him both time and patience. If we take away those two mistakes he made I think the rest of his performance was commendable and those mistakes can be ironed out as he adjusts to the team.

It's a hell of a lot better than just dismissing him.

its been a big step up for him but he needs to show city fans that he can play at this level

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.