Rodwell Loan to Everton in Jan??

Sell him in the summer. Just like Sinclair. Combined fee of 10m or am I to optimistic? Cost us close to 20m for us to bring them here + wages. Return from them is about zero.

Ffs give the lad a break. He needs to get over them and get some match fitness but he is far from shit. He may be injury prone for the rest of his career but (hopefully) he may not, but ffs stop the bile

Demichelis beating Rodwell out at his own position... yeah his career here is pretty much finished. As said above, Sinclair mk 2.

Might as well have piled up that 12m and set fire to it for all the good he's doing us, at least then we wouldn't have paid his wages on top of it.

Blue Haze said:
Demichelis beating Rodwell out at his own position... yeah his career here is pretty much finished. As said above, Sinclair mk 2.

Might as well have piled up that 12m and set fire to it for all the good he's doing us, at least then we wouldn't have paid his wages on top of it.

utter bollocks; he has kept him out because he isn't match fit, simple as that.<br /><br />-- Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:10 pm --<br /><br />
Blue Haze said:

utter bollocks; he has kept him out because he isn't match fit, simple as that.

Get rid as quickly as possible.

Poor choice of signing in the first place. Always either injured, 'getting match fit' or 'pulling up' with something or other. Hasn't contributed. Doesn't fit the current system at all so wont feature much if he ever does get fit.

Sell asap and bite off the first hand that makes a decent offer.

Try him as a center half,decent pace good in the tackle and good on the ball.Has all the attributes for a better center half than a midfielder.

BringBackSwales said:
Ffs give the lad a break. He needs to get over them and get some match fitness but he is far from shit. He may be injury prone for the rest of his career but (hopefully) he may not, but ffs stop the bile

Saw this kind of post over a year ago, kind of sums up his career for us. I hope he becomes a good player as he's a decent lad but the team comes first and we ain't a medical center, he simply can't be relied upon to be fit long enough to get a string of games under his belt without having another few months off injured.

I hope he does well, but thats not going to happen here.

Fuck him off and buy someone who doesn't spend most of his time on the injury table. Thing is, even when he is fit he isn't good enough.

If he'd been 100% would have been very useful v chelsea, very athletic, pretty quick - would hsve been able to cover a lot of gaps Demichelis legs just couldn't get him anywhere near!!

I actually rate Rodwell highly.

He reminds me of a young Steven Gerrard. Tall, strong, quick with a great engine. He has a great touch and his passing, both short and long, is very good. As we seen at the end of last season, he is also a good finisher.

However, he needs to stay fit. If he can't stay fit and get a run of games, he'll never come close to reach his potential.

I think he needs a loan spell at a Premiership club next season. He needs to go out and play football week in, week out.

His injury record is horrendous, but I definitely haven't given up on Rodwell making it here. He's a a really good player, his problem is keeping fit.

I hope he goes out on loan next season and shows everyone what a good player he is. He is potentially one of the best midfielders in the country.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.