Rodwell's Quotes

Seosa

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Team-news/2012/August/Jack-Rodwell-signs-for-Manchester-City" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Team-news/20 ... ester-City</a>

"I relish the opportunity of playing with some of the best players in the world and continuing my development,” he declared before heading off to meet up with the England squad.

"I look forward to working with Mr Mancini and his coaching staff and ultimately playing in front of the City fans at the Etihad Stadium."

"It will be an amazing experience to make my debut in front of them if I am selected to play next weekend.

"The hard work starts today as I start to help contribute to the club winning more silverware. The season has started really well with the Community Shield win."

Welcome on board Jack, :)

Jack%20Rodwell%202.ashx

Will turn out to be a steal, like clichy.

Welcome aboard jack rodwell.

Excellent addition to the squad well done to all involved in bringing Rodwell to our great club. Future england and City star :)

Welcome to Manchester Jack!!
He could well turn out to be a great signing he's got loads of potential and training with the best players in the league can only be a good thing for his development

MCFC 4 EVER said:
Welcome to Manchester Jack!!
He could well turn out to be a great signing he's got loads of potential and training with the best players in the league can only be a good thing for his development

I always remember a Mourinho quote when he bought SWP saying good players become better players when they train everyday with world class footballers. Ok so it may not have worked out for SWP but you get the jist of what i'm saying.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.