Rodwell's Quotes

jamielowndes said:
Im still just really shocked by this signing. Its a good signing, but it came completely out of nowhere. Did anyone know this was close to happening? Or am I just really far out the loop?
It was in the papers for weeks?

SSN were running with it, we even have a "Jack Rodwell Song" thread that's been going for a while now.

pudge said:
jamielowndes said:
Im still just really shocked by this signing. Its a good signing, but it came completely out of nowhere. Did anyone know this was close to happening? Or am I just really far out the loop?

SSN were running with it, we even have a "Jack Rodwell Song" thread that's been going for a while now.

It hasn't Pudge, there were whispers about a week or so ago but this has only really ballooned in the last 36 hours.

Also, gotta love why he's chosen 17.

Seosa said:
pudge said:
jamielowndes said:

It hasn't Pudge, there were whispers about a week or so ago but this has only really ballooned in the last 36 hours.

Whoooooosh.

Didn't expect you to fall for that one fella.

When the Joe Royle rumour broke the other day I was a little unsure, didn't believe it and tbh I even posted that I didn't think we'd go for him.

Just can't see it as a Mancini first choice option.
But he will prevail come January when Yaya is at ACON.

Seosa said:
pudge said:
jamielowndes said:

How can you not see the 47 page song thread?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.