Roger's Profanisaurus

gaudinho's stolen car

Some of these are hilarious. It's your mission, should you choose to accept it, to fit as many of these words and phrases into threads on Bluemoon. Click on the button which says "More gutter filth" to get 3 new ones each time.

<a class="postlink" href="http://viz.co.uk/profanisaurus.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://viz.co.uk/profanisaurus.php</a>

rat stance n. Characteristic standing position adopted by a fellow who is having a spot of hand to gland combat in a shower. 'So there I was in the rat stance, I'd got to the jester's shoes and she walked in on the vinegar stroke. Nothing could stop me by then.'

'jester's shoes' - made me chuckle ..

The Magna Farta has got to be the funniest book ever written!

Perfect for toilet reading, my wife usually knocks on the door after half an hour telling me to stop laughing and finish shitting!!

magician's hankie 1. n. A shite that just keeps on going and going, like the endless knotted cloths pulled out of conjurors' hats. 2. n. A botty burp which, to the surprise of the assembled audience, continues to emerge over an astounding length of time, and in several audibly discrete segments.

A perfect description of my guts today.

i fucking love this. i've got the book.

Neapolitan knickers n. The disgusting state of a proper old slapper's gusset. Vanilla, strawberry, chocolate, the lot.

Irish alarm clock n. Ten pints of Guinness. From the fact that a night on the black stuff more often than not leads to horrific, involuntary bowel movements which cause one to wake early the next morning. ' I hope you don't sleep in tomorrow. You're piloting a Space Shuttle up to the International Space Station, remember?'
'Don't worry dear. I've set my Irish alarm clock.'

he's like Elton John with a fanny sim. Descriptive of someone who obviously doesn't know what they are doing. 'Have you seen that Bebe trying to play football at Old Trafford? He's like Elton John with a fanny.'

Chewbacca's growl n. The involuntary shrieks and groans relaesed when one passes a bum spud as wide as a footballer's tie knot.

booze flu n. A non-viral ailment that strikes suddenly after an evening at the pub and causes the sufferer to take the next day off work. Symptoms include staying in bed and feeling like shite.
IPW acronym. The act of rummaging for change in one's trousers whilst in a lap-dancing establishment. In-Pocket Wank, an inside job.

One of the best books ever. I bought copies for my brothers in law for Christmas about 10 years ago. A huge error of juydgement, didn't go down well at all.

Bubbing and notcha were always two of my favourites.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.