Rolando Bianchi

Thought he was a quality player myself. Had the nous to be a fox in the box but held it up well and could score from outside the box as well. I was sad to see him go but he wasn't into the culture here at all. I didn't know whether to laugh or cry about the comment he amde about the City players looking at him like he was an alien when he said he didn't drink

Ha !
I remember one game and the crowd was singing the 'Bianchi/Benjani/Castillo/Mancini' song after he'd had a shot and he turned back to the fans clapping !
It was just, like 'get on with the F*#*ing game mate'.
Funny though

speaking of shite strikers that Sven signed that never quite made it.............

...............what has happened to Caceido, is he still at City or is he on loan somewhere? And if the latter, how is he doing?!

Inzi said:
no offence but is it really hard for a quick google search? instead of creating a thread about him lol

40 goals in 79 games, playing in Serie B for the italian manchester city, Torino

Love Torino, hate Juventus.
Love City, hate United.

Almost the same thing in a different country...

Blumers Bloomers said:
speaking of shite strikers that Sven signed that never quite made it.............

...............what has happened to Caceido, is he still at City or is he on loan somewhere? And if the latter, how is he doing?!

At Levante in La Liga, doing well for them and got a couple at the weekend.

Always thought Bianchi was a good player, shame it didnt work out for us and him. Remember loving his performance in the carling cup at Bristol City and being convinced he was gonna be a massive hit, ah well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.