Roll call for Barnsley

Just a thought on this game and remember this is City we are talking about

A City X1 are also at Rotherham this day, so with all the squad back from SA it would not surprise me if two equally strong squads were sent to both games, so if Tevez, Barry etc were selected for Rotherham were would everybody be going?

londonbluez said:
Just a thought on this game and remember this is City we are talking about

A City X1 are also at Rotherham this day, so with all the squad back from SA it would not surprise me if two equally strong squads were sent to both games, so if Tevez, Barry etc were selected for Rotherham were would everybody be going?

The Rotherham game should be a reserve game.

I doubt the club will have pushed the Barnsley tickets so hard if the plan was for the new players to play at Rotherham.

bluetoby said:
southstand117 said:
where you going in glossop mate..
cant remember name (was only told it yesterday) but do remember it being small place last one on way out of glossop

Come on BlueToby it was The New Inn! if I remember rightly took us about an hour to get there as the driver went out of the way through chadderton and everywhere else!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.