Roll on august

Manchester_lalala

In the past week it seems to me that the hatred agaisnt us has gone up a few notches from other clubs, fans and the media. All I've heard is city in ffp crisis, players wanting to leave, squads falling to bits, Sagna on 150k a week, platini saying where not happy. Did we win the league 2 weeks ago or did I dream it? Keep hearing people say your losing 5 English players your going to be fucked, you've been fined 50 million and all that nonsense. There not trying to wind me up either, there being deadly serious when trying to argue there point. I don't think most people know how serious the city owners are on making this club the biggest in the world. We're in the hands on the best owners in football. Take the sun yesterday, headline was city in meltdown, wtf?! We're scheduled to break even this year, academy opens, stadium expansion and looks like we're going to have a much stronger squad next season.

I'm not getting annoyed by any of this, I'm actually a enjoying it a bit on how clueless most people are these days regarding football. They're desperate for us to fail. Who'd have thought 6 years ago we'd be have all clubs in England jealous of us. Can't wait for the new season to begin so we can do the talking on the pitch.

Nobody at work (rag, Spud, dippers red and blue, Blackburn, Tarquin) said anything about our league triumph, the bitter twats

Me being a standoffish **** probably doesn't help.

Lets just have a month of laughing and probably crying with England first mate,get that out of the way,then we can start looking forward to next season,and for the record mate.....fuck what anyone says or writes in the time being

dronefromsector7g said:
Nobody at work (rag, Spud, dippers red and blue, Blackburn, Tarquin) said anything about our league triumph, the bitter twats

try assertiveness training it will make you a whole new person ( or a top drone even)

johnbmcr said:
dronefromsector7g said:

try assertiveness training it will make you a whole new person ( or a top drone even)
Fuck you man you're a nobody, I'm drone for Christ's sake.

Wow thanks mate it really works ;-)

Roll off August more like!

This is the only time of the year I am stress free. I almost envy those strange folk that don't support a football team; it must be hassle free living.

What's funny is we actually WIN the league. yes, we win the league... and I purposely scan across the media, both tv/radio/internet and hardly find a whisper of coverage about this.

A short story here and there for a few seconds then on to something else.

Yaya hints that he might be leaving and he's pissed off and the likes of TalkShite are on constant loop, repetitively talking about City.
Same with newspapers, front page headlines about Yaya leaving.

This shows how the media operate and how scummy they really are.

Which is why I don't buy, subscribe, click and try to avoid them all.

if god forbid,sergio did not score that goal,the media and other fans ,well it doesn't bare thinking about,now imagine if we behaved like Liverpool this season,and then fuck up like they did,everything everyword would be shoved,back down our gobs,with venom,and glee,i think the slimy twats are getting of lightly,at the Etihad,or maybe,our club and fans,are,iwas gonna say class, but the true word is impeccable

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.