Rollercoaster crash

markprendy said:
aphex said:
after watching that 70's film rollercoster (or whatever its called) and final destination 3, why the hell do people still go on these things?

i know i dont!

Because as as you stated they were "films" ;)

haha^

that reminds me final destination 4 is out in the cinema in like 2 weeks i think:D

markprendy said:
aphex said:
after watching that 70's film rollercoster (or whatever its called) and final destination 3, why the hell do people still go on these things?

i know i dont!

Because as as you stated they were "films" ;)

your not wrong. kinda put me off them a bit tho...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7w4dpxgSWA[/youtube]

When it's fixed, I hope they use Fabio to open it, been a while since he was whacked in the gob by a goose.

My missus , my young son and three family friends spent the day in Blackpool yesterday . They were going to go on the Pleasure Beach but they wanted £5 each just to enter , even if you didn't go on any rides . Rather than pay £25 they decided to go on the central pier fairground instead .
I also agree that some of the rides on the Pleasure Beach look archaic and could do with modernising .
I'm just glad my family and friends were not involved .

swervin said:
Isnt this the grand national ride? I dont think its the big dipper due to the year it was built, also years ago the grand national was classed as their big dipper. If I am right that ride should have been destroyed years ago.
No it's a different ride altogether. Blackpool Pleasure Beach actually has 3 old wooden roller coasters - The Big Dipper, The Roller Coaster and The Grand National.

It was The Big Dipper that crashed - this has the steepest hills of the three. The Roller Coaster is a longer ride with smaller hills and The Grand National has two tracks that run side by side and the carriages race one another. I really like The Grand National - it's got a bit of a hill at the end which turns my stomach every time I go on it.

I personally think it's great that old rides like this are still running - it's nostalgic. Shame about the crash though - no one pays their money to end up injured.

The Grand National is fucking lethal, I nearly fell of it when I was a kid. I was literally hanging off the side of the damn thing by the end, holding onto the leather straps.

MCFC-alan88 said:
The Grand National is fucking lethal, I nearly fell of it when I was a kid. I was literally hanging off the side of the damn thing by the end, holding onto the leather straps.

If only there were crafty people with camera fones knocking about back then. That could have been top quality youtube viewing

'Big Dipper Crashes' Thought for a second an Everton forum went down, as all there posters returned from there Bluemoon holiday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.