Roma tickets

deafmanstevo said:
ballinio said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Anyone who factors the non-availability of alcohol over not watching City, might need help.

And this gravy train we're all loving?

It will come to an abrupt stop if sections of our support don't get on board for the Champions League.

Our owner took a £50m pinch to remain a part of it.

Blues are kidding themselves if you think our owner will stick around to delight in beating the likes of Sheffield Wednesday.

And our top players wouldn't be far behind.

Any player of note wants to play and win Champs League. We would not be able to attract anyone.

It's so fucking small time thinking.

Cash issues, and major mileage, aside, what's not to get excited about?

And don't give me all this corruption bollocks.

The team haven't been anywhere near good enough and our support has also been crap, which is pretty much what Kolarov soft-soaped today.

40 years of inferiority has convinced many that the good all days were better.

We've never had it so good.
Are you seriously saying that UEFA aren't corrupt or that it just doesn`t matter to you ? The alcohol is an issue that wouldn't stop fans from watching City I`m sure but why is it banned , who the fuck do UEFA think they are , its our game not theirs , they act like theyre doing us a favour letting us in. Last season the games were full of tourists , I accept that we need to attract fans from round the world to grow but it was ridiculous, the ones round me had no interest in the game or City, it was just like a trip to Alton Towers to them hence why the atmosphere has been crap. Finally just tell me now that the refs aren`t doing all they can to put us out of the tournament ? And you still believe we should hand over our money and subscribe to a tournament that's bent & run by corrupt fuckers who hate us .....not for me , never again.

Seriously ballino I expected better from you, it's like it been worded by a spoilt 5 year old.
its

paulchapo said:
I know we have to be in it to grow globally and attract and keep the best players but for me that is it,end of.I hate everything about it,from the corrupt biased people who run it to that stupid tune and the absurd no alcohol for sale at games.

It should be a knockout competition from the off like it used to be.The whole charade was only set up to appease the cartel who were going to leave their respective leagues and set up their own.It originated from greed,pure and simple and is riddled with corruption and the dice loaded heavily in favour of the same old favourites.

I hope we go on to win it one day and dominate in Europe as in every competition we enter but i will never love it it just leaves me cold.It is a souless competition run by shameless bloated fatcats and their cronies.

I know some fans love it and especially the away days and i am happy for them i really am but for me i would rather draw the curtains on the whole fucking charade,give me the premier league title any day of the week.

Yes i know why we have to be in it yawn yawn but don't expect me to ever like it and the tourists are welcome to my seat,this wanky competition was set up for the likes of them,it is football's fucking X factor!
great post, my thoughts exactly.

ballinio said:
paulchapo said:
I know we have to be in it to grow globally and attract and keep the best players but for me that is it,end of.I hate everything about it,from the corrupt biased people who run it to that stupid tune and the absurd no alcohol for sale at games.

It should be a knockout competition from the off like it used to be.The whole charade was only set up to appease the cartel who were going to leave their respective leagues and set up their own.It originated from greed,pure and simple and is riddled with corruption and the dice loaded heavily in favour of the same old favourites.

I hope we go on to win it one day and dominate in Europe as in every competition we enter but i will never love it it just leaves me cold.It is a souless competition run by shameless bloated fatcats and their cronies.

I know some fans love it and especially the away days and i am happy for them i really am but for me i would rather draw the curtains on the whole fucking charade,give me the premier league title any day of the week.

Yes i know why we have to be in it yawn yawn but don't expect me to ever like it and the tourists are welcome to my seat,this wanky competition was set up for the likes of them,it is football's fucking X factor!

brilliant post matey,you speak for me to

marco said:
ballinio said:
paulchapo said:

Can I add would prefer to watch city v Crewe in the fa cup than a champs league game

Corky said:
bainy said:
im really looking forward to it.....never seen city play roma before - whats not to like?

The sterile environment, cheesy music and no alcohol. Also seeing our campaign almost end with a 1-1 draw.

I may have attracted snide comments from those assuming I was not going, even though I was, but I was 100% correct.

A few mins before kick off last night the queue for the ticket office was backed up right passed the shop. The attendance and atmosphere was poor last night but I saw 1000s queueing to either buy or collect tickets for Roma. On a match which is clearly struggling to sell out why do we make it so difficult to pay on the night? The back of that queue would have been lucky to get in for the second half if they remained in the queue and didn't give it up as a bad job.

More ticket office sites needed to be open or people need to be allowed to get an "access card" like they used to be able to for free before introducing cityzens and charging the earth for it. Fans can then call to activate them more easily than queuing for a paper ticket.

A few mins before kick off last night the queue for the ticket office was backed up right passed the shop. The attendance and atmosphere was poor last night but I saw 1000s queueing to either buy or collect tickets for Roma. On a match which is clearly struggling to sell out why do we make it so difficult to pay on the night? The back of that queue would have been lucky to get in for the second half if they remained in the queue and didn't give it up as a bad job.

More ticket office sites needed to be open or people need to be allowed to get an "access card" like they used to be able to for free before introducing cityzens and charging the earth for it. Fans can then call to activate them more easily than queuing for a paper ticket.

Corky said:
Corky said:
bainy said:
im really looking forward to it.....never seen city play roma before - whats not to like?

The sterile environment, cheesy music and no alcohol. Also seeing our campaign almost end with a 1-1 draw.

I may have attracted snide comments from those assuming I was not going, even though I was, but I was 100% correct.

Not sure whats snidy about my comments corky..?

marco said:
ballinio said:
paulchapo said:

+1

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.