Roma tickets

spidermanc said:
A few mins before kick off last night the queue for the ticket office was backed up right passed the shop. The attendance and atmosphere was poor last night but I saw 1000s queueing to either buy or collect tickets for Roma. On a match which is clearly struggling to sell out why do we make it so difficult to pay on the night? The back of that queue would have been lucky to get in for the second half if they remained in the queue and didn't give it up as a bad job.

More ticket office sites needed to be open or people need to be allowed to get an "access card" like they used to be able to for free before introducing cityzens and charging the earth for it. Fans can then call to activate them more easily than queuing for a paper ticket.

Spot on. My cousin got to his seat 2 mins before the Half time whistle, after being in that queue. That, along with tales of double booked seats, doesn't exactly help the club if they're hoping people will return for the next "matchday experience"

Anyone know the dates for when money gets taken out for cska and munich games on cup scheme,can't find it on OS,remember seeing it somewhere,didn't want to start new thread on it

well it the first time i have not bothered. just cant
keep paying out the sums of money any more, level 2
just being stiffed, had enough

erast fandorin said:
Anyone know the dates for when money gets taken out for cska and munich games on cup scheme,can't find it on OS,remember seeing it somewhere,didn't want to start new thread on it

According to the site:
CSKA is w/c 6th Oct
Bayern is w/c 27th Oct

erast fandorin said:

According to the site:
CSKA is w/c 6th Oct
Bayern is w/c 27th Oct

paulchapo wrote:
I know we have to be in it to grow globally and attract and keep the best players but for me that is it,end of.I hate everything about it,from the corrupt biased people who run it to that stupid tune and the absurd no alcohol for sale at games.

It should be a knockout competition from the off like it used to be.The whole charade was only set up to appease the cartel who were going to leave their respective leagues and set up their own.It originated from greed,pure and simple and is riddled with corruption and the dice loaded heavily in favour of the same old favourites.

I hope we go on to win it one day and dominate in Europe as in every competition we enter but i will never love it it just leaves me cold.It is a souless competition run by shameless bloated fatcats and their cronies.

I know some fans love it and especially the away days and i am happy for them i really am but for me i would rather draw the curtains on the whole fucking charade,give me the premier league title any day of the week.

Yes i know why we have to be in it yawn yawn but don't expect me to ever like it and the tourists are welcome to my seat,this wanky competition was set up for the likes of them,it is football's fucking X factor!
chesterbells said:
marco said:
ballinio said:
great post, my thoughts exactly.

brilliant post matey,you speak for me to

+1

Nope...can't agree with this.......if any one had said to me in the 70's, 80's and 90's that one day I would be watching the blues play the likes of Barca and Bayern Id have said they were taking the piss.I know that the early stages of the competition are a little 'flat' and the Etihad isn't full and that some that are there are tourists but I'm not going to miss the chance of seeing us play some of the best teams in Europe.

Truth is the fans will turn up (as they did against Hamburg) if we can progress through to the later stages.

chesterbells said:
spidermanc said:
A few mins before kick off last night the queue for the ticket office was backed up right passed the shop. The attendance and atmosphere was poor last night but I saw 1000s queueing to either buy or collect tickets for Roma. On a match which is clearly struggling to sell out why do we make it so difficult to pay on the night? The back of that queue would have been lucky to get in for the second half if they remained in the queue and didn't give it up as a bad job.

More ticket office sites needed to be open or people need to be allowed to get an "access card" like they used to be able to for free before introducing cityzens and charging the earth for it. Fans can then call to activate them more easily than queuing for a paper ticket.

Spot on. My cousin got to his seat 2 mins before the Half time whistle, after being in that queue. That, along with tales of double booked seats, doesn't exactly help the club if they're hoping people will return for the next "matchday experience"

We should be selling tickets around town like Barca. You should not need to be a club member ext. Many would go if you could buy a ticket like the old days and not have to jump through lots of hoops to be eligible.

jonmcity said:
chesterbells said:
spidermanc said:

We should be selling tickets around town like Barca. You should not need to be a club member ext. Many would go if you could buy a ticket like the old days and not have to jump through lots of hoops to be eligible.

I am sure there are many ways the club could sell tickets for games like Roma. If you decided on the day you wanted to go to the Roma match, the only option open to you was to queue at the ground unless you already had a citizen card. The game was on open sale, the club need to make it easier for people to get tickets for these games.

jonmcity said:
chesterbells said:
spidermanc said:

I am sure there are many ways the club could sell tickets for games like Roma. If you decided on the day you wanted to go to the Roma match, the only option open to you was to queue at the ground unless you already had a citizen card. The game was on open sale, the club need to make it easier for people to get tickets for these games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.