Roma vs Manchester City Pre-Match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Injuries or not, this is a damn strong team. We may be missing a little flair but we can make up for it in graft with the likes of the fern, fern, and Milner. Navas also works hard.

The first goal will be very important. Hopefully Dzeko hits the ground running, which I think he will.

Roma: De Sanctis, Maicon, Holebas, Manolas, Yanga-Mbiwa, Nainggolan, Keita, Ljajic, Pjanic, Gervinho, Totti(c).
Subs: Curci, Astori, De Rossi, Strootman, Iturbe, Florenzi, Destro.

MCFC: Hart(c), Zabaleta, Demichelis, Mangala, Clichy, Fernando, Fernandinho, Navas, Milner, Nasri, Dzeko.
Subs: Caballero, Sagna, Boyata, Kolarov, Lampard, Silva, Jovetic.

Referee: Milorad Mazic (Serbia).

Didsbury Dave said:
Nasri off dzeko. Bad news about vinny and silva.

Silva was never going to start so I'm just pleased he's on the bench. If we stay in it till the last 20 then he could come on and make the difference.

We are fucked with injuries, but this is still a team that can and should match Roma. I still look forward to the game, and possibly Silva can play 20 minutes or so, if he's on the bench.

Would have preferred Jovetic for Navas, then Milner and Nasri out wide. Assuming Jovetic isn't 100%

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.