Rome Options

Danamy said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
Hi Sean does the colosseum tour include a tour of the third tier and the dungeon?

This is what i'm hoping ^^^^

I didn't put down the dungeon as it's hard to come by an averages about 60€ for the tour.
My friend has it Tuesday at 12.50 from the office at 12.45 and I can get the price dropped to 45€ or if you want to wait
until Wednesday I can get it at 10am and will do a tour including the Roman Forum for 35€.
Please pm me if your interested as I need to know on this one for sure.
Cheers

SeanInrome16 said:
Hi Guys,

I've spoke to my partner and here is some discounted options for you guys.
I'm guessing everyone will be coming at different times and different days so what ever is not
on the list or another time could still be arrange with a quick email, message or by phone

Tours
Tuesday 9th
Colosseum & Ancient Rome Tour - 1pm - 2.5hrs - 30€ all-inclusive
Vatican Musuems,Sistine Chapel and St.Peters Basilica - 3pm - 2.5hrs - 35€ all-inclusive

Wednesday 10th
Vatican Musuems,Sistine Chapel and St.Peters Basilica - 10.30am - 2.5hrs - 35€ all-inclusive
Colosseum & Ancient Rome Tour - 1pm - 2.5hrs - 30€ all-inclusive

Vatican & Rome Day Tour
Vatican Musuems,Sistine Chapel and St.Peters Basilica,
Spanish Steps,Panthen,Piazza Novana,Piazza Venzia,
Colosseum & Ancient Rome - 4.5/5hrs - 10.45am - €50 all inclusive
This one i'll need confirmation for sure as it costs a lot more to set up
and it's an unbeatable price on the web.

Match Day, Transport, Beer & Food
There are some spots left on the bus if anyone is interested?
People can book via website <a class="postlink" href="http://www.citylightstours.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.citylightstours.com</a>
As for beer and food, it can be found all over the city.
There will be an “all you can eat” buffet from 2.30pm-6.30pm
There will be pasta, salad & sliced meats buffet for 10€ including a pint of beer.
We need to know on this an estimate number as we can't have 200fans show
up and food for 50.
A simple yes or no will do and then you can just come by the bar.
The bar is called The Living Room & is 3mins from Termini @ Via Solferino

Tips
Beware of the photo guys dressed up like Roman Soldiers – they will ask you 20€ each photo (at least).
Always watch your pockets, especially on the transport.
Taxis some times try to swap your notes when you pay, so don’t get distracted.
Always read the food menu before sitting.

Pm - Seaninrome16
@ - citylightsrome@gmail.com

I'll answer all questions as and when I'm on.......have a good trip!

Sean

Bus booked Sean mate
thanks again for all your help ... see you for a beer next week :-)

liamctid said:
Hi Sean,

Me and three others will be in Rome on Monday, I believe this is a bank holiday - The Feast of The Immaculate Conception? Is there anything in particular that happens i.e. the Pope comes out for a few pints?
Yes,it's perhaps the most exciting of the holidays here in Rome.The Colosseum is packed,the Vatican is closed and the Pope comes out around the streets of Rome!
It's usually between 3-6.
As for the drinking,somebody told me he drinks only tequila!

SeanInrome16 said:
the god Gerry Gow said:
The tip about watching your money on the transport is spot on.

On a bus back from The Vatican n the missus calls my name (I'm stood up she is sat down).

A scrote sat next to her had his hand in her bag.

Swapped seats with her m made him move up. Spent the next twenty minutes poking n prodding him, stamping on his foot and pressing my head into his face. Eventually he got up to get off at which point I proceeded to tell the bus what he was. Quite a few people kicked him as he got off.
Good man.
I'm sure it was the 40 or 64,they tend to be adults and on the metro are young kids.

Can't remember the number but it was from the back of Castel San Angelo towards Via Nationale.

Was Easter Sunday as well, the heathen bastard.

Free Shuttle or Our Travel

Guys, in order to guarantee you great fun and a transfer in security,for all those have booked and for all those who are still thinking about, we would like to inform you that due to the security reasons we will be obliged to close the bookings tomorrow in order to have exact number of people (buses) coming with us.
We would like to take care of all the security and entertaining details and that’s why we need to know the exact number of people by tomorrow 12pm(Rome time)
We would like you to enjoy your game, to have a safe transfer to the stadium and back and to have loads of fun before and after the game with no hassle.
For all you who have told me your thinking about it,you'll have to book as we have to give numbers to the police tomorrow.
Keep in mind you are dropped off safely afterwards to a bar with a licence and we are not leaving at 3/4 pm.
Last call and safe travel guys
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.citylightstours.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.citylightstours.com</a>
Sean

Colosseum Tour tomorrow morning at 11am tomorrow morning.
Anyone interested pm for more details or just come by our meeting point.
On the left side of the Large white building(piazza Venzia).Look for the walk bridge over the ruins.
10.45 meeting time

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.