Romelu Lukaku

• Thread starter Deleted member 87819
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just looks too heavy, and any speed he may have is further hampered by general lack of fitness. He appears to be old before is time and I'm shocked he's only 27. Yes he would score for us, but not at the levels or for the longevity we need. He's also been tainted by 2 factors that destroy any player's ability to perform; United & Mourinho. So for what it's worth, it's a NO from me.

Just looks too heavy, and any speed he may have is further hampered by general lack of fitness. He appears to be old before is time and I'm shocked he's only 27. Yes he would score for us, but not at the levels or for the longevity we need. He's also been tainted by 2 factors that destroy any player's ability to perform; United & Mourinho. So for what it's worth, it's a NO from me.
He has been playing first team football since he was 16/17 so its not so much his age as the ‘miles on the clock’. The same reason Rooney was finished at 30 and why Phil is being looked after in terms of game time. And once his legs go he will be done, he isn’t a good enough footballer to reinvent his game.

If you go back a few pages, you will see a picture of him shirtless in which he’s looks very fit

Not for me, he was poor with that shower of shit down the road so I wouldn't take a chance, but its up to Pep.

he's a bit Micah, gets bigger and bigger and the decline becomes steeper and steeper.

LightheartedMasculineBug-max-1mb.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.