Romelu Lukaku

• Thread starter Deleted member 87819
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
"first touch of a donkey" guys suspiciously quiet

The thing is, he was technically poor at United, but it's been very well publicised how much Conte changed his game, how he improved his hold up play and touch. You could see it at Inter, but a lot of people won't watch those games and refused to believe it.

He gets assists too - almost as many as Kane.

I think Pep would really like the way he can play on the right. You can imagine the inter play between him and Jesus or Torres or Sterling coming inside when he runs in behind right, or KDB going to false 9 like Belgium did in the last game.

Also I do wonder how much he could improve under Pep in other areas? We know he's serious about learning and will put the effort in, we know he responds to coaching at that most basic, technical level.

Whoever we sign at striker we will be doing very well if Kane, Lukaku, Haaland are the options on the table.

KDB can supply ammo to any striker but he and Lukaku do work particularly well together.

My first choice remains Haaland (based on age if nothing else) but I would prefer us to go for Lukaku ahead of Kane and I think he would be easier to buy at the kind of money City are supposed to be prepared to pay.

Reactions: mac
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.