Romelu Lukaku

• Thread starter Deleted member 87819
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
The way he runs with the ball, I’m not a fan bud. I think we can do better. I just don’t see him fitting in our city team. Haaland is the one for me. Yes he may or may not be available we just don’t know
The club know, and they know their alternatives if he isn’t available. I don’t know if Lukaku is one or not but he’s far better than Heskey I know that much.

Andre's Silva is an unknown quantity.
Someone Pep could mould and comes at a fraction of the price of the others.
Also seems good looking, so not one for the Rags

When he was at OT & Everton he looked very lazy his current form and link up with KDB is very positive………big strong and something we need! IMO! Unless we can get Isaac!

okay mate we get it this is your 5th comment in the last 10 mins, you don't rate lukaku
Hahaha I think he’s an ok striker I just don’t see him in our City team. If he came I would cheer him on just as much as the rest of the team but for me he’s just not the one

In Serie A, he is given time to have his ten touches to get the ball under control. Serie A suits him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.