Romelu Lukaku

• Thread starter Deleted member 87819
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fortunately Pep decides who comes to the club, KDB plays and does as he is told.
Are you implying I said we should sign someone because a player asked? I hope you’re not. I don’t think Kev even asked, to be fair. But a chemistry between a guy who individually creates most chances for us and the guy who puts the ball in the net like very few shouldn’t be ignored totally.
I’m ready to leave this thread behind as unfortunately this didn’t go through. And we will see if a mistake was made or not in a few months. I love Pep but I’m not one to ignore his mistakes, and I don’t think he’s in charge of every signing we make either

Are you implying I said we should sign someone because a player asked? I hope you’re not. I don’t think Kev even asked, to be fair. But a chemistry between a guy who individually creates most chances for us and the guy who puts the ball in the net like very few shouldn’t be ignored totally.
I’m ready to leave this thread behind as unfortunately this didn’t go through. And we will see if a mistake was made or not in a few months. I love Pep but I’m not one to ignore his mistakes, and I don’t think he’s in charge of every signing we make either
I was talking about Messi.

Lot of stories that Barca would ask him who they wanted to sign.

Who do you think wanted to sign Kun Aguero, Messi or Barca?, I don't think Barca would have taken him by choice.

Who do you think wanted to sign Kun Aguero, Messi or Barca?, I don't think Barca would have taken him by choice.
What?? They needed a striker and Aguero was on a free and has a great record. At this point it’s who they can sign and he accepted reasonable wages. He had played consistently at the end of the season, wasn’t injured — was featured in the UCL final! It was good business for them. Messi is friends with him because they know each other from playing in their national team. That’s a sign of quality, not just of camaraderie

What?? They needed a striker and Aguero was on a free and has a great record. At this point it’s who they can sign and he accepted reasonable wages. He had played consistently at the end of the season, wasn’t injured — was featured in the UCL final! It was good business for them. Messi is friends with him because they know each other from playing in their national team. That’s a sign of quality, not just of camaraderie
Griezmann, Braithwaite, Dembele, Fati, Depay and before the shambles Messi.

There was simply no need for Aguero, he is finished physically , a club of Barca's stature should not be signing players like that, he is already out for another 2 months with injury.

Kun is finished

Griezmann, Braithwaite, Dembele, Fati, Depay and before the shambles Messi.

There was simply no need for Aguero, he is finished physically , a club of Barca's stature should not be signing players like that, he is already out for another 2 months with injury.

Kun is finished
We’re gonna agree to disagree. I think he still has a lot to offer

Hardly played for 18 months.

A shadow of his former self and with Messi gone, I think he will stink the place out and take Barca for there money, and I hope he does, they sold him a lie.

He's picked up another injury this week and is going to be out until November. Since January 2020 he has completed precisely three full games of professional football. By the time January 2022 comes round he will have completed maybe 10 at most, and that's if he doesn't get another injury. Sadly his body is breaking down.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.