Romeo Lavia

This lad was extremely highly rated when we signed him wasn't he. Any one to that's seen him play regularly think he'll be taken into consideration as a fernandinho replacement?

This lad was extremely highly rated when we signed him wasn't he. Any one to that's seen him play regularly think he'll be taken into consideration as a fernandinho replacement?
There's a mere 3 pages in this thread, that should answer your question.

Given his current development,yes,eventually.....whether that is in 6/12/18/24 months,i wouldnt like to guess.

He will be on the preseason tour and promoted to training with the first team next season i suspect,which will tell us much more.

Given his current development,yes,eventually.....whether that is in 6/12/18/24 months,i wouldnt like to guess.

He will be on the preseason tour and promoted to training with the first team next season i suspect,which will tell us much more.
Indeed. He reads the game superbly and has excellent positional sense so often doesn't seem to need the athleticism he has. He is also able to receive in tight situations and pass accurately. This is at U23 level though and the step up is large. I hope he'll be added to the squad because his potential looks vast.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.