Ronald Koeman

I think Koeman will end up landing at Barcelona especially the way he is going. Seems that Enrique has not gone down to well with some of the big players at Barca this year so may change in the Summer!

He would lose the odd game and you would be on here wanting him and the Spanish duo gone.......

Goldenboy87 said:
I think Koeman will end up landing at Barcelona especially the way he is going. Seems that Enrique has not gone down to well with some of the big players at Barca this year so may change in the Summer!

Probably right mate. I think he seems a good choice considering the board with their holistic approach to things and he is probably somewhere in the middle of MP & RM.

chicagoblues said:
Nope...one and only candidate who fits the city mold is Pep .

I dont think so. I think Koeman is pretty holistic. Can probably dish it out when needed ( which our players need ). Think we have to find someone in between Bobby and Manuel.

Doing a decent job at Southampton so far, but he's been a pretty poor manager throughout his career, more miss than hit. Half a good year in the premier league shouldn't be anywhere near enough to be our manager.

BigOscar said:
Doing a decent job at Southampton so far, but he's been a pretty poor manager throughout his career, more miss than hit. Half a good year in the premier league shouldn't be anywhere near enough to be our manager.

I think that's a little harsh and to be fair Manuel hadn't won anything before he came so not sure that's a valid point.

Stephenhakin said:
BigOscar said:

I think that's a little harsh and to be fair Manuel hadn't won anything before he came so not sure that's a valid point.
Doing a good job isn't necessarily about winning things. Pellegrini had done a good job at pretty much every club he'd been at, overachieving massively at almost everyone(and he had won trophies, as there is actually a world outside of europe). Koeman on the other hand has been at a string of top clubs and done jobs varying from quite well to fucking awful. I don't see anything he's done in his managerial career to suggest he's a great manager, or even a particularly good one. I think he's this years Michael Laudrup tbh

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.