Ronaldo To Leave Real Madrid?

If we have the opportunity to go for Ronaldo, we definately will be looking at Mbappe imo. Build for the future that will attack all competitions for years to come. He would only be short term fix and would want an astronomical wage salary.

I dont even see him fitting in to Pep's plans at all. Mbappe on the other hand does.

If Ronaldo even went to the rags, i wouldn't even worry

If he leaves it will be to PSG, he seems to think he is a huge fashion icon so will fit in around Paris, they will pay him a fortune, he can steamroll another league and pickup more titles and he will be the main man like Ibra was for PSG.

i've not looked thru the past 30 odd pages, but have we actually been linked with buying ronaldo?

If he leaves it will be to PSG, he seems to think he is a huge fashion icon so will fit in around Paris, they will pay him a fortune, he can steamroll another league and pickup more titles and he will be the main man like Ibra was for PSG.

Exactly this

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.