Ronnie Irani

Today's gem from Ronnie. They were talking about one of the Pakistan cricketers who had been done for match fixing. Ronnie said this would never happen in the west as most westerners are honest!!!!!!!!!

richardtheref said:
Today's gem from Ronnie. They were talking about one of the Pakistan cricketers who had been done for match fixing. Ronnie said this would never happen in the west as most westerners are honest!!!!!!!!!
That has made me chuckle.

Friday Irani asked "Can Tottenham catch City?" Monday after no league games for either side he asked "Can Chelsea catch Tottenham?"

Today's gem from Planet Irani

Only Ageuro and possibly Joe Hart would get in the current scum team!!!

What the fuck is Brasil smoking in that room?

Happy Feet said:
richardtheref said:

Thick Racist twunt and BTW wasn't an english player done for it a month or so back ??

dom said:
Happy Feet said:
richardtheref said:

Thick Racist twunt and BTW wasn't an english player done for it a month or so back ??

strange thing for him to say seeing as he's half indian.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.