Rooney (MERGED)

kippaxblue76 said:
Mark - TheBlue said:
Tolmie you heard anything about our reaction to this news I know its early days but just wondering?

I know Collymore chats a lot of shit but he did make a comment on this at the weekend which i took with a pinch of salt, he has just been on talksport again and said Rooney he will join City sooner rather than later so make of that what you will.

Heard that too mate, collymore worked with rooneys agent closely for 5 years he was saying he's been tipped off big time imo!!

Re: RAG FANS CHANGING THEIR TUNE TODAY

"should have seen it coming he's done it at all the clubs he's played for!"

lots of sympathy for slur who seems a little confused "he didn't look at our offer, well there wasn't an offer, there is always an offer"

This is better than transfer deadline day

Please spend the money elsewhere City, the thought of that horrible cnut playing for us AND being the top earner makes me cringe.

I would 100% say its us....this had to come out before the derby game. there would be even more outrage if god forbid he did bang one in for them against us mind you they may have been 3-0 down at the time.. oh and by the way i am joining you in january he wont play against us now.

Re: re: rooney (merged)

lee-mcfc said:
The Fixer said:
Wtf? you just said in your opinion chelsea because you don't think he would entertain us, just like did with Torres you said if he goes anywhere chelsea.
Atleast i was right about torres i said he will stay if not chelsea.
of course we can do big deals now as were becoming a bigger well known club etc . but i cant see rooney coming here and i dont want him too. i really hope he fucks off abroad or chelsea.!

Ok mate lets see how this one pans out!

Today, 06:13 #2046 (permalink)
Kelvin
First Team Muppet

Posts: 15,066 just heard the reason he rejected the contract is because he isn't happy with wages we offered to him, he wants like 200k a week, fuck the hell off, The guy is acting totally disrespectfully if these stories are true. he should show some respect to the people that pay him and the fans who support him.
These kind of greed stories p1ss me off.

Today, 06:21 #2047 (permalink)
sammsky1
First Team Regular

Posts: 7,046 By NICK PARKER, LUCY CONNOLLY and GUY PATRICK
Published: Today

BITTER Wayne Rooney may be set to take the ultimate revenge on his boss Sir Alex Ferguson - with a sensational move to Manchester City.
The star is determined to quit Manchester United over a rift with Fergie that has seen the Old Trafford boss blank him for a month.

And Rooney has told pals he might swap his red shirt for the blue strip of their fierce local rivals.

Rooney and Ferguson have not exchanged a word since clashing over the troubled striker's hooker romps.

A source close to Roo, who has refused to sign a new contract, said last night: "To say relations are strained is a massive understatement - they haven't spoken for a month.

"Wayne doesn't just feel frozen out, he feels like he's been put into deep freeze.

"Sir Alex ignores him in training and treats him with utter contempt. There's no way he can stay at United if it continues."

Old Trafford officials have played down talk of a transfer for the £90,000-a-week ace, calling it "nonsense".

But the source said: "The Rooney camp feel sure he will no longer be a United player once the January transfer window opens.

"He's under such a cloud he wants out."

Meanwhile Rooney's loyal wife Coleen has vowed to follow him ANYWHERE to save their marriage, rocked by the England striker's romps with hookers.

The source added: "He's been asking in private how much City might pay and has even talked about how much he enjoyed playing alongside Carlos Tevez when they were both at United.

"He knows that City would love to get one over on their closest rivals and is thinking about making it happen. That's a measure of how big the rift has become between him and Sir Alex."

United would want at least £40million for Rooney - who took his mind off speculation about his future with a round of golf yesterday.

Sir Alex has nurtured the player's precocious talent since signing him from Everton in 2004 for £25.6million.

But after his World Cup flop, indifferent club form and the shame of the hooker scandal, the tough Scot may be ready to part company with his biggest star.

The source added: "Wayne knows Sir Alex might be ready to let him go and suddenly feels insecure about his position.

"He's even been wondering whether it's already been decided it's time he made way for new stars like Javier Hernandez, who scored on Saturday."

Tension has been growing between Rooney and Sir Alex since the player was pictured smoking and urinating against a wall on a night out in August.

But revelations last month of sordid romps with hookers Jenny Thompson and Helen Wood pushed his boss over the edge.

Rooney's relationship with his manager hit rock bottom last week after he denied Fergie's claim that he was struggling with an ankle injury.

And being dumped on the bench for Saturday's 2-2 draw with West Brom was the final straw for the striker.

Rooney, currently on £90,000 a week, is reported to be demanding £160,000 a week and has refused to sign a new contract.

But a senior United source confided last night: "Sir Alex won't be too upset at losing Wayne - certainly not if recent form is anything to go by.

"The loss of Ronaldo to Real Madrid was a much bigger blow."

Until now, Rooney had looked most likely to go to Spanish giants Real, where he could link up with Ronaldo again.

He may now be considering a move to an English club to spare Coleen the upheaval a foreign transfer would bring.

Coleen, 24, has told pals she will go abroad, or "wherever makes Wayne happy".

But she admitted that a foreign transfer would cause problems with her parents Tony, 50, and Colette, 46.

They were furious with him for cheating on Coleen and are now livid that he might move her and their grandson Kai, one next month, away from them.

She is said to be sick of Manchester United and hates going to matches, preferring to spend time with pals outside football.

Friends say she feels embarrassed that many of the players knew Roo had betrayed her and she no longer wants to mix with the other WAGS.

A source said: "Before Wayne cheated, Coleen would never have moved away from her family.

"Wayne was treated like a son and things couldn't have been better between them all.

"But since he was caught cheating it has been a nightmare. It has torn them all apart.

"Coleen's mum and dad didn't want her to go back to him and made no secret of it. They are still seething. But knowing that her family all hate her husband has actually pushed Coleen and Wayne closer together.

"She is 100 per cent committed to making the marriage work and in her eyes that means getting Wayne's career back on track.

"She is open to going anywhere and it's a decision that will now be made between Wayne, his management and her."

Apologies if this has alreadt been posted !!

Mark - TheBlue said:
@FootySamachar deal is place between player and City, but MU have to play ball. that's why they went public. See: Ronaldo

<a class="postlink" href="http://twitter.com/honigstein" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://twitter.com/honigstein</a>

Anyone shed any light on who that twat is?

Guardian's German football correspondent.

The Fixer said:
kippaxblue76 said:
I know Collymore chats a lot of shit but he did make a comment on this at the weekend which i took with a pinch of salt, he has just been on talksport again and said Rooney he will join City sooner rather than later so make of that what you will.

Heard that too mate, collymore worked with rooneys agent closely for 5 years he was saying he's been tipped off big time imo!!

Wow I don't like collymore but if he actually has links to his agent then well fair enough wow this is some shocking stuff!

Re: Shrek Yes Or No

Absolutely not, he hasn't got the mental toughness to cope with the abuse he'd receive every time he goes to London and bumps into some Yoonited fans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.