Rooney off to France?

Salford_Blue said:
ForzaMancini said:
If rags get 120 million could be a great deal. Surely Ronaldo could be signed for that?

Just where do they get these figures from?
Maybe I've just answered my own question :/
Let's see if Monsieur Platini comes out condemning PSG's fantasy football approach, paying stupid money and disregarding FFP. Oh wait, that only seems to apply to city.

Why Always Ste said:
He ain't goin' to play in the French League... you just know he's agreed something with Nike and EA Sports that probably reads: if you leave the Premier league we can terminate your image right fee's and boot deals"

The Rags might agree to sell him to PSG but I don't think he'd wanna play there
No that he'll move but you seriously thunk he earns more from ea and his boots than he would on £300k plus the signing on fee? Come off it Ste

SWP's back said:
Why Always Ste said:
He ain't goin' to play in the French League... you just know he's agreed something with Nike and EA Sports that probably reads: if you leave the Premier league we can terminate your image right fee's and boot deals"

No that he'll move but you seriously thunk he earns more from ea and his boots than he would on £300k plus the signing on fee? Come off it Ste
Plus one of those jaunty berets would cover that ridiculous granny pubes comb-over he's rocking at the mo

deano ou812 said:
not a chance he can hardly speak english,so trying to learn french would be well beyond him....

He wouldn't have understood much in the MANUre dressing room where it's reported the base languages are Spanish or Portuguese.

I can't imagine that he would entertain a move to the continent 'cos half his game would be lost - the refs and officials would have no truck with his attempts to referee each game.

LongsightM13 said:
SWP's back said:
Why Always Ste said:

Plus one of those jaunty berets would cover that ridiculous granny pubes comb-over he's rocking at the mo

I think he would look magnifique with a string of onions tied around his neck.

Though it would have to be tied tight, very,very tight.

imVmkBuCYzAnC.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.