Rooney on City winning the league

I wonder what he'll have to say on United winning the league as well... oh wait.

As for 'we pushed City all the way', you blew an 8 point lead you thick scouser.

BlueTG said:
I wonder what he'll have to say on United winning the league as well... oh wait.

As for 'we pushed City all the way', you blew an 8 point lead you thick scouser.

Leave him alone he's not good with small numbers but only those that have four zeros on the end of it!!

idahoblues said:
Swales lives said:
Rooney you fat, ugly, arse-haired, granny shagging, whore-mongering, wife-cheating, syphilis-dandruffed, motherfucking, wankstained ****. Go fuck yourself. You sore losing, ref-badgering, diving, cheating, cocksucking twat. You YaYa Kolo baiting, jealous, shit-eating excuse for a father. Your family are fucking cavemen and you are a self-serving treacherous bastard with no decency, ethics or loyalty. You are a low-life gutter-sniping streak of tramps sloppy arse gravy. Go fuck yourself you semen slurping, acne-backed fucking ape. No wonder your missus hasn't let your clumsy primate paws anywhere near her in two years, you sweaty half-witted shitbag.

That is all.
that's what i was going to say!

Well someone had to say it.

Carver said:
Wayne Rooney has confirmed that he's an ingracious ruggy shit for brains by sneering at City’s Premier League triumph. And the United striker has vowed the Reds will be back stronger than ever despite the probability of him losing it and putting in for a transfer request come November, City getting stronger as well and winning next season's title before the final day of the campaign. Roberto Mancini’s Blues have been lauded for the way in which they won their first title in 44 years this season. But Rooney has other ideas, dismissing City’s success. “Everyone’s been saying how well City have played and how they’ve dominated the Premier League, but they’ve done it on goal difference and this really rubbed salt into the wounds after the 1-6 and 1-0 turnovers," sobbed the 26-year-old who was behaving like a 3 year old. “We can hold our heads up high because we managed to hang onto City's coattails. “We’ll be back, there’s no worries about that, we will be back stronger and better than ever and my dad's bigger than yours.” Rooney also has hit out at Sunderland’s fans who celebrated City’s astonishing late comeback to snatch the crown from the Reds, who had won at the Stadium of Light on the nail-biting final day of the campaign. Edwin van der Sar hands plaudits to Manchester United’s successor David de Gea, who immediately dropped them, Dimitar Berbatov could be used as bait to land Robert Lewandowski “Of course, you wish it hadn’t happened like that for our fans,because it's their right to support the winners and will soon be wearing sky blue shirts” he said. “And for us as players, it was sickening really to lose the title like that. “When the final whistle went, we didn’t really know what the score at City was. “But then we heard the Sunderland fans cheering. “It was sad to see that because we expect everyone to have yoonited as their second team really. They didn’t have the best of seasons themselves and haven't won anything since 1973 so sympathise with City fan's 44 year wait, but for them to be cheering like that was sad. It was something myself and a lot of the players won’t forget.”

Fixed.

That made me laugh. Excellent!<br /><br />-- Thu May 24, 2012 10:47 pm --<br /><br />
DiscoSteve said:
Its an interesting irony that over the last two seasons we have finished on the same number of points as the team that finished second...

I had to think about that :)

A face that even a mother couldn't love.

Or a face you couldn't stop puncing even in the back of an ambulance?

I'd say both ;)

Swales lives said:
Rooney you fat, ugly, arse-haired, granny shagging, whore-mongering, wife-cheating, syphilis-dandruffed, motherfucking, wankstained ****. Go fuck yourself. You sore losing, ref-badgering, diving, cheating, cocksucking twat. You YaYa Kolo baiting, jealous, shit-eating excuse for a father. Your family are fucking cavemen and you are a self-serving treacherous bastard with no decency, ethics or loyalty. You are a low-life gutter-sniping streak of tramps sloppy arse gravy. Go fuck yourself you semen slurping, acne-backed fucking ape. No wonder your missus hasn't let your clumsy primate paws anywhere near her in two years, you sweaty half-witted shitbag.

That is all.
Fergiscum's final team talk at Sunderland?

I hope he chokes on a ferrero rocher the fat scouse, granny shagging, ugly shrek looking ****!!

I despise people like that over grown shit flicker, has everything in the world, a great job, a great wife, a kid, thousands of people look up to him as a role model..... Yet he ruins it like a fuckin shite stain on a pair of white Calvin Klein boxers, he goes shagging prositutes, fuckin ugly ones at that, whilst his missus is carrying his child, he goes around flirting with random slags whilst again his missus is at home caring for their child, he slags England fans who paid to go watch him and the rest of the squad play absolutley fuckin terrible in South Africa with their hard earned money earning fuckin paper clips compared to what that fat fuck is on, he holds a club ransom just so he can earn top £££!!

Yet the one thing that really gets to me, REALLY fuckin gets my blood boiling, is that people still idolise him like he's some fucking saint, they treat him as if he's their ideal depicture of what they wish their child to grow up to be one day!!

Wayne Rooney is the Micahel Jackson of football, because he's good at what he does all is forgiven for the fucked up, cuntish things he does outside of it...... Only people that can't stand him are mainly blues such as ourselves and Chelsea, Liverpool and Arsenal fans!!

Me personally think the world would be better off with cunts like him!!

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
I hope he chokes on a ferrero rocher the fat scouse, granny shagging, ugly shrek looking ****!!

I despise people like that over grown shit flicker, has everything in the world, a great job, a great wife, a kid, thousands of people look up to him as a role model..... Yet he ruins it like a fuckin shite stain on a pair of white Calvin Klein boxers, he goes shagging prositutes, fuckin ugly ones at that, whilst his missus is carrying his child, he goes around flirting with random slags whilst again his missus is at home caring for their child, he slags England fans who paid to go watch him and the rest of the squad play absolutley fuckin terrible in South Africa with their hard earned money earning fuckin paper clips compared to what that fat fuck is on, he holds a club ransom just so he can earn top £££!!

Yet the one thing that really gets to me, REALLY fuckin gets my blood boiling, is that people still idolise him like he's some fucking saint, they treat him as if he's their ideal depicture of what they wish their child to grow up to be one day!!

Wayne Rooney is the Micahel Jackson of football, because he's good at what he does all is forgiven for the fucked up, cuntish things he does outside of it...... Only people that can't stand him are mainly blues such as ourselves and Chelsea, Liverpool and Arsenal fans!!

Me personally think the world would be better off with cunts like him!!

Tips hat.

"paper clips compared to what that fat fuck is on" great line and I'm nicking it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.