Rooney or RVP?

King Of The Kippax

After my last thread, which Rooney won by a country mile, Ive tried to make it a little harder (Maybe, maybe not)

So if you could have Rooney or RVP at the end of the season, who would you take?

(Again try not to be bias, Its just a matter of interest rather than he's a c**t i dont want him anywhere near City, even if it is true :)

As much as I hate to say it but for me it would be Rooney. RVP has got an amazing record and I would love him at City but Shrek is younger.

Rooney is a better all round footballer, because he will tackle, track back, link up play from midfield, hold the ball up, get crosses in, head and shoot with both feet.

RVP is a gloryfied goal hanger, albeit a very good one.

I feel dirty to say his but it has to be Rooney<br /><br />-- Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:26 am --<br /><br />
King Of The Kippax said:
After my last thread, which Rooney won by a country mile, Ive tried to make it a little harder (Maybe, maybe not)

So if you could have Rooney or RVP at the end of the season, who would you take?

(Again try not to be bias, Its just a matter of interest rather than he's a c**t i dont want him anywhere near City, even if it is true :)
Who'd you pick?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.