Rooney out of World Cup?

goatersnipple said:
samharris said:
goatersnipple said:
Hopefully it turns into something life threatening u fat scouse pube head ****

with him out of the way colleen can sit on my face.. ey up!!
Id rather fuck a bag of broken glass than that stinking scouse cow
haha are you a poet goatersnipple,you have such a beautiful way with words :)

most overrated player in world football , lets hope lambert gets a chance , if the of the oap shagger is injured

goatersnipple said:
samharris said:
goatersnipple said:
Hopefully it turns into something life threatening u fat scouse pube head ****

with him out of the way colleen can sit on my face.. ey up!!
Id rather fuck a bag of broken glass than that stinking scouse cow

Good,you can take your sample to the bottle bank :)

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
BigJoe#1 said:
Mods, I suspect you may wish to put this in with the rest of the Ushited shite... That said I believed its worthy of a joke thread of its own....?

Following Manchester United’s midweek defeat to Bayern Munich, more bad news is leaking out of Old Trafford.

According to multiple reports in the UK, United’s star forward Wayne Rooney will miss the rest of the Premier League season with a chipped bone in his toe.

Rooney, 28, took a pain-killing injection to lead the line for the Red Devils against Bayern on Wednesday, but it seems as though that tactic has predictably done more damage to his original injury.

United have five PL games left this season and with a top four place almost mathematically impossible, losing Rooney isn’t the end of the world. However it only compounds Moyes’ misery, as he has been without Rooney, Robin van Persie andseveral of his other star players for vast swathes of his disastrous rookie season in charge at Old Trafford.

The most pressing matter for Rooney, is now whether or not he will be fit enough to play for England at the World Cup in Brazil this summer.

England boss Roy Hodgson will be sweating on Rooney’s fitness, as the Three Lions need their main man in Brazil if they have any chance of doing well. Heading into the 2006 World Cup in Germany, Rooney was rushed into the team after struggling from a foot injury and failed to show his best for England. Could lightning strike twice?

Just who are these other 'stars'? Wio, Vidic, Evra, Carrick?
Jones? Smalling? Buttner? Jizzyjazz? Rafael? Stars and legends, one and all.

waspish said:
Let's hope he is we will have a better chance of getting out if our group without this useless get
I agree. The balance will be better without this moon headed twat in the team.

gmckennasell said:
most overrated player in world football , lets hope lambert gets a chance , if the of the oap shagger is injured

That's Vincent Kompany according the redcafe.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.