Rooney & Sir Alex Bust Up?

Wayne Rooney rumour

Very much doubt it, Coleen has always expressed a desire to stay in the UK because of her sister.

Unless Chelsea make a serious offer he'll have no choice but to stay at united.

Re: Re: Rooney & Sir Alex Bust Up?

johnmc said:
Unknown_Genius said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
What a load of tosh this is.We don't need another striker? I think you will be eating your words when the Argentinian gets fucked off and we get an injury or 2. Why does everyone have a hangup about giving the rags money. Fuck me get over yourself. They may have debt but they also have revenue streams that are very very impressive.The glaziers I feel will fuck off eventually so getting Rooney would be fantastic business for city. by 30 he will be going down hill?? He is coming into his prime right now so we would get a good 4-5 years out of him. Strengthening our rivals. Don't you mean mortally wounding them. They will never find a replacement like Rooney no matter how much we give them and the Glaziers obviously have tight control over the purse strings despite what Gill spouts.

-- Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:56 pm --

Ric...Never said he would be sold.The debate started when I said I would take Rooney for Tevez. I agree he will probably not be sold but if he was to be there is no doubting city will be sniffing. The debate is would he improve our squad? Fucking right he would pal

We've barely used "The Argentinian" (I'm guessing you mean Tevez) all season, and have done pretty well, so why would we need him now, or a 4th striker? 3 is enough, as we often play one striker anyway. We'll look like right fools giving them 60 million for a player they don't want, them getting the likes of Sneijder, and co, and beating us to the title, while we have Rooney kicking up a fuss, and being his usual inconsistent self. History shows that United can manage when a big player goes, RVN left - won title that season, Beckham left - Ronaldo came, Ronaldo and Tevez leave - win title, reach Champions League final 2 seasons later. Someone else will come in, or step up. Was he even that crucial to them winning the title last season? You could argue Berbatov was more important, or Nani. At 30 he will be going down hill, if he keeps drinking, and going out late.

Stop thinking about the rags though and who would come in for them and how they will still be a big team. That's the situation for the foreseeable.

However ask yourself if rooney would improve us. Thats all that matters really. And if you don't think Rooney is a better player than Edin or Mario then fair enough we don't need him. Personally i think he is.

I'm not saying they will disappear or anything like that. Just saying that signing Rooney may not damage them too much, or could even make them better.

And no, I don't think he will improve us. I rate Aguero higher, and Balotelli has what it takes to become one of the best players in the world, in his prime, with City. Dzeko is also very good. Do you think Rooney would be happy as a squad player? He was quoted as saying he wants to play every game for United, I can't see him being happy as a 4th or 3rd choice striker, and sometimes we only play with one upfront. If he doesn't get his way, that can create problems.

or it could be he has a few knocks,i dont believe the papers,and some people are getting a bit giddy,reading some of the replys on this thread people seem desperate for rooney to leave united,

for what its worth,i dont like rooney,i wouldnt like him if he played for us,the guy is the ultimate scally,a scumbag of the highest order,hes a right ****,and i hope we never try to sign him,hes a fucking horridle twat.

TGR said:
if that horrible, ugly cnut ever joins our beloved club in any capacity then its all over for me. The season card goes straight into the bin.
He personifies everything that the scum are and what that stand for.
We don't need him and I for one don't want him anywhere near our club - ever!
amen

Re: Wayne Rooney rumour

Were gonna put in a 50 million bid to shit them up then withdraw it when they accept.

:)

Re: Re: Re: Rooney & Sir Alex Bust Up?

Unknown_Genius said:
johnmc said:
Unknown_Genius said:
We've barely used "The Argentinian" (I'm guessing you mean Tevez) all season, and have done pretty well, so why would we need him now, or a 4th striker? 3 is enough, as we often play one striker anyway. We'll look like right fools giving them 60 million for a player they don't want, them getting the likes of Sneijder, and co, and beating us to the title, while we have Rooney kicking up a fuss, and being his usual inconsistent self. History shows that United can manage when a big player goes, RVN left - won title that season, Beckham left - Ronaldo came, Ronaldo and Tevez leave - win title, reach Champions League final 2 seasons later. Someone else will come in, or step up. Was he even that crucial to them winning the title last season? You could argue Berbatov was more important, or Nani. At 30 he will be going down hill, if he keeps drinking, and going out late.

Stop thinking about the rags though and who would come in for them and how they will still be a big team. That's the situation for the foreseeable.

However ask yourself if rooney would improve us. Thats all that matters really. And if you don't think Rooney is a better player than Edin or Mario then fair enough we don't need him. Personally i think he is.

I'm not saying they will disappear or anything like that. Just saying that signing Rooney may not damage them too much, or could even make them better.

And no, I don't think he will improve us. I rate Aguero higher, and Balotelli has what it takes to become one of the best players in the world, in his prime, with City. Dzeko is also very good. Do you think Rooney would be happy as a squad player? He was quoted as saying he wants to play every game for United, I can't see him being happy as a 4th or 3rd choice striker, and sometimes we only play with one upfront. If he doesn't get his way, that can create problems.

So you don't think Rooney would improve us. Not going to argue as thats your opinion.

I would hope Aguerro Dzeko and Mario want to play every game as well. Rooney as been rested throughout his rag career and ive not seen him kick up a fuss about it. The transfer request was due to the rags lack of ambition and was somewhat justified. This latest thing is a joke Ferguson has taken to heart i would guess. He isn't really a disruptive player.

I wouldn't see him as a 3rd or 4th striker but you can. Most weeks we play with 2.

By the way i think there is no chance of him signing for us or even leaving the rags but i think he would undoubtedly improve our first 11 and obviously our squad.

Selling Him would not only weaken them but it also sends the message that they are in decline,debts etc.

not sure sniedjer or anyone else half decent would consider playing there now.
No champions league, Fergies time coming to an end, falling attendances in a crumbling stadium and the glazers to pay.

Would you?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.