Rooney situation - Let's not forget

B B

BLUEMATT23

That he didn't play in the home derby in November & we didn't win or ever really look like winning.

Our chances of overcoming them in the semi final have increased but remember the vermin can have endless nuimber of players out yet still get results when it matters.

We've played alot better as a team since then, look at Sunderland for example. We even played better at their place.

I think we'll have enough about us if we're up for it to win.

that is the way i have have been thinking, i know city have the ability to beat them but they just seem to have the indian sign over us, as soon as we got them i was pissed right off, so i thought f--k it i,m going down to wembley to have a proper good time win or lose, we are going to play them more and more in these types of games as the better quality players we get, so sod it if we win it will be party time if we get done then the next time won,t be far off?

The fact is Shrek makes a difference in the 'big' games. This lessens their options. That can only be a good thing in our quest for a realistic piece of silverware this season.

We never seem to get the RUB! of the green against them.

This could change the way Fergie thinks -

With 2 up top if one is Rooney then he knows he will get the work rate and rooney will drop back and help in midfield, if one is Berba and the other is the little mexican git then that won't happen

It's a bigger risk playing with 2 up front

YOU " DON'T DO WANT YOU WANT" YOU " DON'T DO WANT YOU WANT" YOUR MAN UNITED AND YOU " DON'T DO WANT YOU WANT"
manchester-united-fans-pic-getty-56377781.jpg

BLUEMATT23 said:
That he didn't play in the home derby in November & we didn't win or ever really look like winning.

Our chances of overcoming them in the semi final have increased but remember the vermin can have endless nuimber of players out yet still get results when it matters.

There's always one isnt there... bloody blue moooan if you ask me.........

Only joking :) Good point.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.