Rooney...Smokes!?

Adebayor's Hat

article-0-01BB832D00000578-894_468x320.jpg

From Daily mail, just been sent it off a freind.

He isn't exactly a picture of health anyway - as seen on his lucozade advert! He's not got a great deal of muscle mass, what he has got isn't toned and there is a fair old layer of fat over the top as well; for a professional sportsman! so this pic doesn't surprise me!

But football isn't exactly cross-country skiing or mountain-torrain/hill biking(ie tour de France) is it? Obviously the amount of training he does is enough for football and his lung volumes are more than enough for him to sustain season after season of footy isn't it because he is one who will run from 00:01 on matchday one right through to 94:58 on matchday 50 isn't he!?

Wasn't Wayne Bridge pictured with a cig in his hand when him and SWP and Micah went to America the other week? Probably more players than we'd think smoke.

Bellamy's Caddy said:
Wasn't Wayne Bridge pictured with a cig in his hand when him and SWP and Micah went to America the other week? Probably more players than we'd think smoke.

David James was a 20 a day man, Berbatov still smokes sure there is a few more

Superbia said:
Bellamy's Caddy said:

Didn't know that about James, I think Hamann was a smoker as well.

Bellamy's Caddy said:
Superbia said:

Didn't know that about James, I think Hamann was a smoker as well.

Yes, I think you're right. Ardiles smoked like a chimney too I'm led to believe.

danburge82 said:
He isn't exactly a picture of health anyway - as seen on his lucozade advert! He's not got a great deal of muscle mass, what he has got isn't toned and there is a fair old layer of fat over the top as well; for a professional sportsman! so this pic doesn't surprise me!

He's an ugly twat, he isnt ripped like a swimwear model but the guys in top shape, has plenty of muscle mass.

He's shaped his body to do the job he does to the highest standards...players at most prem clubs all have diets and routines to stick to nowadays, so i'd guess there's very few, if any (Peter Crouch) out of shape PL footballers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.