rooney

cucumberman

the rag success is solely dependent on him.

a farfetched idea, lets put a cheeky bid for the ogre. a fee and wages that he cannot say no to.

many things can happen. he can froth around the mouth saying in the media how he is a rag faithful. he can be unsettled. he can be driven by money and be in city.

he is one of the last players i would want in a city shirt. though the thought of ruining rag by buying him only for the money to be used to service their debt and perhaps getting a player who is undeniably PL proven, would feel like a forbidden fantasy.

100%MCR said:
Two idiots. Right there.

Why am I an idiot?

Is he overrated? Yes.

I have no doubt he is a top player, perhaps world class. But is he the second coming, the new messiah or even god as the media would have you believe? Not a fucking chance.

Would I rather have Tevez. Too right I would.

ramsdale4 said:
100%MCR said:
Two idiots. Right there.

Why am I an idiot?

Is he overrated? Yes.

I have no doubt he is a top player, perhaps world class. But is he the second coming, the new messiah or even god as the media would have you believe? Not a fucking chance.

Would I rather have Tevez. Too right I would.
they can both be very explosive players,do a lot of work for the teams,capable of holding their own, and both have goals in them,both ugly as sin, tevez is a top drawer player, rooney hate to say it shades it for me he has a the ability of doing the out of the ordinary, bit more creativity,vision than tevez,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.