Rooney's dad arrested [Merged]

Hello! For the benefit of those that don't know, the photo is of Rooney's mother, the one's of his father are too horrific to be published on the advice from the N.S.P.C.C.

Joking aside, I'd look into it. Rooney has by and large curbed his temper, and a kick out is pretty out of character now.

I reckon they did put money on him being sent off, and he was in on it, hence why he was so adamant that he wasn't affected by it and could still play.

Interesting coincidence. :D

418592437.jpg

Apparently Michael Owens brother is also being investigated. He won 700 quid after placing a bet on Rooney staying at the scum just one hour before he signed a new contract.

Re: Shreks dad arrested

stony said:
ifiwasarichfan said:
This story is piss funny and I hope it runs and runs. Reference Rooney's Mother, can someone post a photo. I want to see if she is a Growler or a Milf. My money,judging by her son and choice of Husband is "Growler".

The dawn of man

image-2-for-stars-mirror-each-other-on-the-beach-gallery-24047754.jpg
Father to Son "Son, can you help me find my betting slip"

-- Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:52 pm --

stony said:
ifiwasarichfan said:
This story is piss funny and I hope it runs and runs. Reference Rooney's Mother, can someone post a photo. I want to see if she is a Growler or a Milf. My money,judging by her son and choice of Husband is "Growler".

The dawn of man

image-2-for-stars-mirror-each-other-on-the-beach-gallery-24047754.jpg
Father whispers to son; "I think she was stung by a jellyfish, have you seen the size of her left leg!"

Son; "mustve had enough by the time they got to the right leg. She's massive!"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.