Rooney's World XI

This ISN'T Rooneys world 11, this is Rooneys selection for his Ultimate Team for FIFA 11 game.

Richards is a lot better in videogameland than in the real world.

TINY said:
Rooney said Richards was one of the toughest defenders he's ever played against. When he played CB for a while, in one derby game (which one escapes me), he was immense.

It was Tevez that said Richards was one of the toughest defenders he played against.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.micahrichards.com/news/micah-the-toughest-defender-tevez-has-faced" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.micahrichards.com/news/micah ... -has-faced</a>

Richards in a World X1 should have raised alarm bells straight away

Simon Le Tom said:
Think Richards is there because he simply couldn't out strength him, where Richards fails is when he's got a tricky winger against him.

Which is why he should have been playing at CB. He's no full back, we've all seen that. I agree with that poster who said our defence went backwards under Hughes, they looked scared at times. And Richards was the one who dipped in quality the most. I rated him very highly under Sven, now he's gonna be playing out of position and only in minor games for us when everything could have been so different for him if he had been developed in his developmental adult years (18-21) properly!

As for world XI's, what would all yours be?

Mine (well I'm gonna pick two, two who could play against each other. Mainly because I likecertain players more than those who mitt be better!):

-----------------------Reina------------------------
Ivanovic--------Vidic--------Kompany--------Cole
-----------------------Essien-----------------------
---------Messi--------Iniesta--------Bale----------
---------------Drogba--------Eto'o-----------------

v

---------------Tevez--------Higuain----------------
------Silva----------Sneijder--------CRonaldo-----
----------------------de Jong------------------------
Evra--------Carvalho--------Puyol--------Bosingwa
------------------------Lloris-------------------------

I really don't think there are many top class right backs out there nor left wingers, left midfielders, left forwards. I don't rate Di Maria at all.

-- Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:05 pm --

pee dubya said:
keemcfc said:
Cough MAICON! Cough cough

Excuse me.

;)
If you go to White Hart Line, no joke, Maicon is still there running between the half-way line and his own goal with a glazed look on his face.

Holland made him look shit in the world cup n'all! Overrated just because he can run forward with the ball and out muscle people defensively sometimes!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.