Roque Santa Cruz [merged]

Blue Coop said:
With Santa Cruz and Bellemy we have lots of players that can change a game coming off the bench.

If we capture Eto'o and Tevez, Then sign some quality Defenders, i think as a squad we make it the "big 5"
I honestly think, if fit and we can play this team week in week out that it is better than liverpool's and aresnal's:

------------------------------GIVEN------------------------------

------ZABELETA--------TOURE------KOMPANY------LESCOTT------

-----------------------------DE JONG-----------------------------

-------------IRELAND-----------------------BARRY----------------

-----TEVEZ-----------------SANTA CRUZ------------ROBINHO-----

*Plus me way still get eto'o apparently.

Blue Phil said:
Blue Coop said:
With Santa Cruz and Bellemy we have lots of players that can change a game coming off the bench.

If we capture Eto'o and Tevez, Then sign some quality Defenders, i think as a squad we make it the "big 5"
I honestly think, if fit and we can play this team week in week out that it is better than liverpool's and aresnal's:

every time i look at these new line ups, which are now looking more and more likely, it just fills me with confidence for next season

plus the fact that if we are in 5th, within touching distance of the top 4, we are going to be in a position to spend a fortune in january, and maybe people will see we are getting into champs league, and could propell us there after Jan...

but seeing that line up next season will be unreal, we should sell out every match watching a team like that

tomhawley said:
Blue Phil said:
Blue Coop said:

every time i look at these new line ups, which are now looking more and more likely, it just fills me with confidence for next season

plus the fact that if we are in 5th, within touching distance of the top 4, we are going to be in a position to spend a fortune in january, and maybe people will see we are getting into champs league, and could propell us there after Jan...

but seeing that line up next season will be unreal, we should sell out every match watching a team like that
Plus the city back people are trying to bring every one in straight away, get rid of about ten players and that gives us time to gel a squad together which is smaller yet filled with quality :)... having RSC and jo on the bench shows our depth two 20 million pound players.

coulsonblue said:
would like to see SWP in the lineup personally. but it does look promising.

I think Cruz would be comfirmed for a Thursday press conference. ie. tuesday/wed confirmation. Could also tie in with tevez if things now move fast.
SWP could play through the middle. He can go both ways there, and his crossing is not the best

Re: santa cruz having medical

jus think the sums being quoted are a bit over da odds for a back up player {dats if we get eto'o}

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.