Roque Santa Cruz [merged]

Re: santa cruz set for city medical

Abdul222333 said:
I am not allowed to post yet what I predicted weeks ago has come to pass.

The player who is Santa Cruz has been signed in a deal that could rise to £20,000 000, a stunning quality signing.

To follow as I predicted will be the player Crouch also the player Bentley will follow soon.

Hughes is very excited as I am sure we all are.

facepalm_implied.jpg

If we get RSC then it is an ok signing....but thats it..........

However we need to bring n some real quality next to him....tevez for one would help but i still believe that would leave us short of the reall bit of extra quality upfront.......besides bellamy (who will beinjured half the season) we have none with any real pace......

Im not sure that RSC will be good enough to lead the line

4 main strikers next season:
bellamy (but how many games will he play) therefore leaving caceido/Jo/evans.....not a pretty thought!!!!!!!!
boj
RSc
tevez

thats strong but it still needs an all round qualiy striker....a torres, a forward who has everything......eg pace power, good in the air able to run at defenders and go past them good in the box and outside it, can hold the ball up etc etc.....toress, drogba et al can do this........none of our forwards can....they all have one or two of those qualities but not all of them.......eto'o has and this is why for me we need to go all out and get this guy

I just hope we sign tevez then this signing of RSC will be a success. If he stays fit then I am sure Hughes can get the best out of him.

He's injured a lot but Santa Cruz is better then what we've got. I'd be happy with him.

Just had a look at his 'stats' on wiki.
He's played an average of nearly 24 games a season since he joined Bayern Munich, that's not too shabby when you take into account the fact he found it difficult to get in that Bayern side on a regular basis.
A goal ratio of one goal every 3.5 games isn't particulary good but it's a decent enough record if he plays as the 2nd striker.
I think he'd be a decent addition but like everyone else, i'm more than a bit concerned about his injury record throughout his career

Abdul222333 said:

The player who is Santa Cruz has been signed in a deal that could rise to £20,000 000, a stunning quality signing.

To follow as I predicted will be the player Crouch also the player Bentley will follow soon.

14kzdxv.jpg

bluemoon32 said:
He's played an average of nearly 24 games a season since he joined Bayern ******, that's not too shabby when you take into account the fact he found it difficult to get in that Bayern side on a regular basis.
A goal ratio of one goal every 3.5 games isn't particulary good but it's a decent enough record if he plays as the 2nd striker.
I think he'd be a decent addition but like everyone else, i'm more than a bit concerned about his injury record throughout his career

On page 4 of the RSC thread Bluemoon32 posted:

bluemoon32 said:
What a signing, this will show the world we should be taken more seriously !!!
Rory Delap next please.

He's forgotten that because he's a rag & he doesn't care one way or the other. Just hangs around pretending to be a blue with seemingly normal comments & then throws in his little rag pisstakes.

Why is he allowed to get away with it?

Abdul222333 said:

This has got to be the worst WUM attempt I have ever seen.

1. Cliche username that is supposed to suggest Arab origin - Check
2. Writing style that is supposed to suggest Arab origin - Check
3. Extreme likelihood of this being just another Rag impersonating some kind of wannabe ITK - Check

Re: RSC

bluemoon32 said:
What a signing, this will show the world we should be taken more seriously !!!
Rory Delap next please.

bluemoon32 said:
He's played an average of nearly 24 games a season since he joined Bayern ******, that's not too shabby when you take into account the fact he found it difficult to get in that Bayern side on a regular basis.

R...A....G

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.